FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 494

IvanIvanov:
Yeah, only at the bottom it has volume.... or is it volume in candlestick bodies and it's not quotes at all....

Why at the bottom? That's how I set it up for me, I need volume and at what price.

IvanIvanov:

I barely understood a word of what was said.... Just a question... will banks raise interest rates for depositors without the assurance... that they will still make a profit for the term of the contract.... and the margin is only possible, in today's realities, when the ruble falls against the dollar

Were they high? Now it's even higher.... look on the net, see how deposits have changed over the past five or seven years and compare it with the dollar. otherwise we're talking about nothing at all.... it would be hard to reconstruct history, banks don't like it... but you can if you want to.

You've just confused cause and effect. Deposit rates are the consequence, not the cause. They raise rates to attract funds. But this on the contrary stabilises the ruble, not devalues it. And it is not an indicator, because it depends on inflation and a number of other factors.

gip:
You have simply confused cause and effect. Deposit rates are the consequence, not the cause. They raise rates to attract funds. But this, on the contrary, stabilises the rouble, not devalues it. And it is not an indicator because it depends on inflation and a number of other factors.
Whatever, I just don't think I am confused and I am not going to convince anyone of that

stranger:

Why at the bottom? That's how I set it up for myself, I need the volume and at what price.

And the real price is the black marker on the right? It's an unfamiliar representation, and the candlestick bodies... are they real bodies or something else, with zeros?

IvanIvanov:
You're a villain )))) I looked at your profile, boo-hoo-hoo. By the way, how many quid did you make on my indicator?

gip:
You're a villain )))) I looked at your profile, boo-hoo-hoo. By the way, how many quid did you make on my indicator?
What's your indicator? I seem to be conservative and remember everything.....

IvanIvanov:
What's your indicator...? I seem to be conservative and remember everything.....
Isn't that a pig who's selling my indicator and doesn't know who he's talking to...

gip:
Isn't he a pig who sells my indicator and doesn't know who he's talking to...
Rude of course, but what's the point? Are you telling me that the session indicator from which my product is written you wrote...

About oil - yes, it was explained openly to everyone yesterday - where is it being poured from at $20?

About the ruble - too early to make predictions, as the interest rate will only be announced this week and a 3-5 year swing is a very long time for the Russians and they are not good at waiting that long. It will be a month or two at the most, and then not much else.

_new-rena:

About oil - yes, it was explained openly to everyone yesterday - where is it being poured from at $20?

About the ruble - too early to make predictions, as the interest rate will only be announced this week and a 3-5 year swing is a very long time for the Russians and they are not good at waiting that long. It will be a month or two at the most and then not much else.

And bank contracts are already being drawn up for 3 and 5 years.....
Reason: