FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 501

Silent:
Wolf waves and the price tag on the indicator ;-)
is there anything interesting there? the fashion for these waves passed five years ago )))))

server:
I think you will be right about the price per indicator

any indicator is an implied trade on history. of course it's oh-so-valuable

the second advantage - a clue to where the order will open / close in the ATS

Ishim:
is there anything interesting out there? the fashion for these waves passed five years ago )))))
you are wrong. the speculator will come back with renewed vigour and he will show you where the waves are.

You know, I believe in euro-dollar parity. Don't think of it as politics, but personally I think the world is in the midst of a bird rabies or mad cow schizophrenia epidemic. Look at all the wars and the wildest stupidity.

_new-rena:
any indicator is trading on history. of course it's priceless
It's priceless, fabulously simple...

gip:
You know, I believe in euro-dollar parity. Don't think of it as politics, but personally I think the world is in the midst of a bird rabies or mad cow schizophrenia epidemic. Look at all the wars and the wildest stupidity.
Was it ever different?

gip:
And principled stupidity at that.

gip:
You know, I believe in euro-dollar parity. Don't think of it as politics, but personally I think the world is in the midst of a bird rabies or mad cow schizophrenia epidemic. Look at all the wars and wild stupidity.

the forces are unequal and the goals ambiguous. all sold out for a dollar... or traded for

there is not and will not be parity until there is a change in attitude towards the quid.

IvanIvanov:
Was it ever different?
There used to be something sacred, like gold or dollars. Today nothing is sacred.)

_new-rena:
The forces are not equal and the goals are ambiguous. everyone sold out for a dollar...
I don't know, maybe everyone but me :-)
Reason: