FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1044

Server Muradasilov:
Can oil be formed in twenty years?
Surely the talk was about price)))

Server Muradasilov:
Can oil be formed in twenty years?
He didn't mean that oil in the ground would recover, but that the price would recover))

OK, :) I'm the one who got it wrong.

Server Muradasilov:
OK, :) I'm the only one who got it wrong.
Things will not be the way they used to be. Oil used to be 50 and everyone was happy, but now it will be 80 and not much good ... there are a lot of holes that need to be filled... A good price for exporters is 120 ...

as the old... Numbnuts, did you sell the Caddy? =)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page1019#comment_2838034

well, you can see the comfort level, the threshold, the stop 10-15 pips =)))) nothing they teach you =)))

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Roman Busarov:
as the old one would say... Nape, did you sell the Caddy? =)

He told us to buy and forget the back of our heads)))

On 25 or 26 I don't remember, it was a long time ago...

Movlat Baghiyev:
You got it right. Things will not be the same as before. Oil used to be 50 and everyone rejoiced, but now it will be 80 and will not do much good ... there are so many holes that need to be filled ... A good price for exporters is 120 ...
As soon as another source appears (it may appear in the near future, in the same 20 years, science does not stand still) . the price of oil will be equal to production and transportation costs, plus 10%

Roman Busarov:
as the old... Numbnuts, did you sell the Caddy? =)
The caddy's already made and flipped for the seventh time since May.)

Movlat Baghiyev:
You got it right. Things will not be the same as before. Oil used to be 50 and everyone rejoiced, but now it will be 80 and it will not do much good ... There are so many holes that need to be filled. A good price for exporters is 120.
I'm thinking 180.
Reason: