FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 284

Speculator_:
Went to the mountains yesterday and liked it. Decided to drive today as well, but today not so much. My arm hurts and it's hard to move the mouse.
it's not the first time i've heard that about a scooter and not only from you and not only with such mild consequences. it's not very climatic to try ujo.... champion kamazist paris dakar was....

_new-rena:
it's not the first time i've heard that about a scooter and not only from you and not only with such mild consequences. it's not very climatic to try ujo....
Didn't drink yesterday. Today a little for the mood. I think the main thing is not to drink and you'll be fine.

Speculator_:
Didn't drink yesterday. Today a little for the mood. I think the main thing is not to drink and everything will be fine.
A smooth road and no stumps.

_new-rena:
it's not the first time I've heard that about a scooter and not only from you and not only with such mild consequences. it's not very climatic to try ujo.... champion kamazist paris dakar was....
I have no sympathy for Kamaz. Bark is all they do.

_new-rena:
A flat road and no stumps.
That's what the mountains are for - to drive around the curves.

Speculator_:
I have no sympathy for the Kamaz. Bark and all they do.
I mean his scooter. Did you see the pictures of what happened to the scooter when he hit the stump? And the champion is eternally remembered...

_new-rena:
I mean his scooter. Did you see the pictures of what happened to the scooter when he hit the stump? And to the champion, a lasting memory...
No, you can't.

Speculator_:
That's why you go to the mountains, to get your kinks in.
I'm not so lucky. We don't have mountains here. I have to go to get a glimpse. I'm crazy about mountains and the sea. But I don't like to swim. It's ecstasy just to look at them.

Ishim:
father! and you do not confuse open interest )))) with trading! (maybe you don't understand! i'll explain with a potato example! - there's a grandma sitting here with potatoes?, always sitting! there's her stool ....((()

You got the potato woman, that's good, so tell me what TF is it from ?

_new-rena:
I'm not so lucky. We don't have any mountains here. I'm crazy about the mountains and the sea. But I don't like swimming. Just to see - ecstasy.
The mountains are huge here, the water boils at 80 degrees and you get dizzy at first, and in summer the mountain rivers have ice on their banks, but the water doesn't freeze in winter.
Reason: