FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 83

Ishim:
guessed it, so did I )))))

))))

nothing more to add.

The habit is just a habit. once the test is over, there will be no such rule )))

Ishim:
The ceiling for the rouble is 45 ))))))))))) long time ago. (Yes! and pindostan is not the centre of the world - watch out you don't poop your pants with them)

Central Bank said at the beginning of September that it would hold from 44, second time I write, he said... take the crown off. The second time I wrote, he said to take the crown off.

Speculator_:

Why waste your money on a demo? - You don't have it anyway!

Ishim:
the ruble ceiling of 45 ))))))))))) was mentioned a long time ago. (Yes! and pindostan is not the centre of the world - don't poop your pants with them).
Of course, given that today they announced that they would no longer support the ruble from the foreign exchange reserve. free float-iiiii.

_new-rena:
naturally, given that they announced today that they will no longer support the ruble from the foreign exchange reserve.
diluted

Ishim:

Ishim:

stranger:

So, yes, I have to salt the chiff and I did, I made the second pass. And the ruble's no good at all.

I will not play this game, I will not play from 47 for my own people.

Яндекс.Новости: Динамика курса USD ЦБ РФ, руб.
  • news.yandex.ru
Котировки на Яндекс.Новостях: события, персоны, цитаты, самые обсуждаемые и горячие сюжеты. Последние новости России и Украины - автоматическое обновление каждые 10 минут.

iIDLERr:
Europe ordered to be oligarchs. and the rupee is falling. i will not play this game, i will be chasing from 47 for my own.
I will not play in this game, I will not drive at 47 for my own people.)
Reason: