FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 37

Ilij:

the sticks take a well-defined target

somewhere is a long way off...

well, for the pros...

Moon put the stick up yet?)

artmedia70:
Try logging in with IDLER using your password from foursquare. The thing is, the profile data from fours matches the profile data here.
It doesn't work.

stranger:
You still don't get it. I don't give a shit about who drew what, me or anyone else. It's about the moon. I have a place where I would buy it if, and tomorrow or next week there might be a place where I want to sell it. I don't know the future, I trade the situation.
The canadian is a fully handled pair, hit the wave goes like a note, but if it doesn't go, no deal. (and no need to get personal) (was it the future or the situation on the eu yesterday? )))))))). (clown))))))))))

Speculator_:

Why did you mess up the posts?

I didn't mess up anything. I wasn't on the link. I didn't understand your answer about the tulips, that's all.

By the way USD/JPY correction for the week 111.00 (approx.)

Ilij:

the harrier is being sold...

for the sticks it's all according to plan, take out the sellers, then the buyers

is the doll a sucker???

Ilya, every pair both sell and buy. Every pair has both hai and loi that make marques. What matters to us is the opposite. For example the ruble. Selling/buying. Go to the bank. At their levels, you stand in reverse, taking into account the trend.... That's the whole strategy on any pair.

Example:

The ruble is sold at 44 and kopecks. So there is no point in buying there. They buy it at 41-... That's where you have to buy it. And selling at 44 makes no sense at all, because the buying level may easily turn out to be a haem if the trend is going up. The only normal option is to buy after the pullback.

With cad you got in a drawdown, taking into account the above. The best option is boo if you are lucky.

_new-rena:
It doesn't work.
Well, it's already been redone.

Ilij:

did you sell the pound?

and the debts in the buy it. remember?

day sticks only...

TR 6110 for now.

I'm not worried about it, even if it goes under. It's a falling trend. If I had bought it, then I could climb the wall, because it's a long time (a year or two, it depends on the place) - it's adventurous in short. If the trend changes, well, I will close, even in deficit. It really happens once every six months, if you trace the months...

On the cad.tsf - hour

you can buy a stop from here at the low of this hour candle +- and then, after the formation of the next candle (in a couple of hours)

I'm in a minlot.

target - minimum 0.8620

IRIP:

On the cad.tsf - hour

you can buy a stop from here at the low of this hour candle +- and then, after the formation of the next candle (in a couple of hours)

I'm in a minlot.

1.1345 - it looked good. now it's too late. i should have taken it from the pullback.
Reason: