Spammers, private message spam, discussion spam, feedback spam - page 4

nowi:
that's her...
do you know her personally? )

sanyooooook:
Do you know her personally? )
Unfortunately (or fortunately) no, but Saskia is a purely feminine name... i know this for sure, as i know a few saskias personally )

nowi:
Sadly (or luckily) no, but Saskia is purely a female name... I know this for sure as I am personally familiar with several Saskia's )

I read sasiska at first.)

I apologize.

I think it's a verified user, so it's really her.

by the way already in the bathhouse

EagleS

Hi there, we present our fee-based courses and video seminars from the most famous and expensive trader-coaches (over 400 positions) for 2% - 5% of their real valueon the trader-businessmen selling websites

server:

EagleS

Hi there, we present our fee-based courses and video seminars from the most famous and expensive trader-coaches (over 400 positions) for 2% - 5% of their real valueon the trader-businessmen selling websites

Same and the same from yesterday's registrant:

Wagon88

P./S.: Spammers in personal messages became very active lately. It bothers me a lot.

And it's ok, if they at least knew who they send it to. And then one of spammers (not that, screen which here has laid out), when has expressed to it wish, that I shall be grateful, if will not more send to me in a private advertising without my on that desire, at an answer has named me sir, hypocritically having written, that did not wish to disturb.

server:

EagleS

Hi, we present Paid Courses and Video Seminars from the most famous and expensive trader-coaches (over 400 positions) for 2% - 5% of their real valueon the trader-businessmen selling websites

Likewise. Nail one of the moderators of our commercial friend!

Spamming again, is there any way to delete posts from the archive at all?

TheLiteShadow:

Spamming again, is there any way to delete posts from the archive at all?

No. The archive is not deleted.

barabashkakvn:
No. The archive is not deleted.
Then an option should be added, particularly for cases like this.

Here's another comrade keeps spamming me in my inbox! :

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/shorohov

Spammer

Reason: