Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 28

Hi all,

just found this thread... will read through the pages b4 can post questions.

rgds

Jamil

T101 rules made easy.

Hi all,

I'm new to forex and find this system the most interesting.

I got a copy of "T101 rules made easy v3.0". May I know where can I get the latest version?

Tks in adv.

I'm still not clear as to how negative correlation is not considered in this system. The EURUSD and the USDCHF go in the opposite directions 98%-100% of the time. If you put a buy or sell into all 14 at once, you would have some trades going against each other and you would not profit.

Furthermore, if the pairs have all lined themselves up and one pair jumps into the next set, what guarantee do you have that it will stay there? Maybe this was addressed, but I couldn't understand it if it was.

dcmb:
Hi all,

I'm new to forex and find this system the most interesting.

I got a copy of "T101 rules made easy v3.0". May I know where can I get the latest version?

Tks in adv.

HAHAHAHAHA.... only way you'll get anything is by paying $400 bucks for his course!!!! Or take his seminar and you to can make the "most amount of pips ever" in forex.... HAHAHAHAHAH. Here is a little puzzle for all of you, there are a 100 places for his "seminar", $400*100=?, That is how much he makes from YOU lot by NOT trading his basket

HAHAHAHAHA.... only way you'll get anything is by paying $400 bucks for his course!!!! Or take his seminar and you to can make the "most amount of pips ever" in forex.... HAHAHAHAHAH. Here is a little puzzle for all of you, there are a 100 places for his "seminar", $400*100=?, That is how much he makes from YOU lot by NOT trading his basket

that's right ! he rich because of teaching , not trading .

but at this moment , the course price is $499

I like the method myself

Thanks....

meepatme:
I like the method myself

I like too...

Thanks Pipscorer...

Dreamliner:
PipScorer bans anybody on the other forum that doesn't agree with him or that asks questions he doesn't like to answer about this system. Pride and ego are a man's downfall. Meanwhile, don't ask questions if you don't want to be banned by this jerk.

Yip.... and now he has locked his threads, only letting his tame shrills post. All the hallmarks of a megalomaniac!! FF used to stand for better.

any updates?

Reason: