I will write an advisor free of charge - page 116

Dear Colleagues, which code to use to prevent the EA from opening orders one after the other by one signal ????

AIGUL SALMANOVA:
Dear, which code should I use to prevent the EA from opening orders in a row by one signal ????

Algorithm: we give a signal to open (we set the flag "pause" - we do not give signals anymore) -> in OnTradeTransaction we catch the moment when the position has opened and store the bar opening time -> release the flag -> at a new signal we compare the saved bar time and the current bar opening time.

Hello - Can you advise someone come across on the Internet - I need an Expert Advisor that would open a position by crossing 2 MA (ACCEPT 50-100) and close at 2 MA (150-200). need to have methods of sliding(simple) and Price (low hight) / thank you.

Hello. Please make an EA template to check the arrow indicators. As simple as possible. Arrow up - buy, down - sell. Closing by SL and TP. Lot is fixed. There may be 2 orders in the market simultaneously (one to buy, one to sell). For the latest builds. Thank you.

P.S. I know about exp_iCustom_v10.

Hello. Help me find or write a robot. The opening of positions is manual. Need to calculate the lot was a percentage of the balance, and since the calculation comes from the stop setting it should be the last min/max (possible by zigzag). Maybe who met like this, share. Or may someone write...

Hello. Help me write a robot.

Task: before buying or selling (opening a sale button of a quick order) I manually set the number of points (I need to make a window) after which the order should close. I have the possibility to open several buy and sell orders at a time. The robot only helps to close orders.

There is a suspicion that not many people are doing much here.

Hello, Can someone help me tweak Quantum 103 to delete invalid pending orders after 100-150 pips and set them again from the current price.

Vladimir Karputov:

Algorithm: we gave a signal to open (we set the flag "pause" - we do not give signals anymore) -> in OnTradeTransaction we catch the moment when the position opened and save the bar opening time -> release the flag -> at a new signal we compare the saved bar time and the current bar opening time.

And if the bar does not matter?

Friends? There is a request to prescribe a bot on RSI.

The essence is trivial:

RSI levels 80 and 20 (optional can be changed), Period: 7 (can optionally be changed).

The bot takes the RSI value at the close of a candle, and opens a position on the next (current) candle : If RSI>80 - sell. RSI<20 - buy.

The bot will stand on GrandCapital's MT4 broker and open binary positions.

IMPORTANT: trade with 1.00 lot. Bot should write in the comment of the contract an integer "1" (optional can be changed). It is in the comments of the broker to indicate the expiry time. The contracts will be closed by the broker. After the given time the bot looks: if the option has ended in +. It waits for the next signal and opens a position with 1.00 lot.

If the option is in the red, immediately after the option is closed the bot expands the lot by 2.5 times and opens a position in the same direction as in the previous contract. This will continue until the option is traded positively.

Reason: