[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 63

Good day all! Are there any programmers who would really write an EA for free! I have a good idea!

mrforex:
Good day all! Are there any programmers who would really write an EA for free! I have a good idea!
Two words about it.

q789:
Hello, does anyone have a trawl that would set a fixed (not virtual) stop loss at n points from the current price. The current price, for example, would be taken after every t interval.
If such tool does not exist then please help me to create it.
Maybe these (last 2) will help: http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=select&id=4&orderby=2&page=2

sever30:
two words about her.

In general, the system works well as a scalping system, I would like to automate and try intraday too. the essence is to take impulse movements in the current trend. It is also possible to work in the flat.

simpav14:
Зачем придумывать велосипед??? Вот здесь прибыльный советник Форекс: http://www.******-****.net/partner/******
Надо всего лишь пройти по ссылке и зарегистрироваться на сайте, открыть счёт и положить сумму не менее 100 долларов

chepikds
:

Сейчас кого-то будут парить)))

They won't make it. Ad post deleted, author warned.

granit77:
They won't make it. Ad post deleted, author warned.
Thank goodness, they almost let the grail loose ;))))

Can anyone write an advisor for the inside bar system?

The downloaded inside bar plus does not work.

AM2:

The idea has a place.

This is the result on eurodollar without boo and trawl. Only there my entrances are much simpler. Lot constant 2.

And this is with boo and trawl H1 from the beginning of the 10th

The result is impressive. As I understand it, it is a ready-made Expert Advisor? What are the terms of purchase?

Help me write a tool! I need an EA to open 2 buy stop and sell stop orders at a given time and close also at a given time all orders and orders! In the screenshot described the process of work!

can anyone write?
Reason: