AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 36

Mathemat >> :

Or maybe some \tester\caches as well, since we're talking about the cache?

I don't know what's supposed to be in there. I don't have it there at all. And in the histories the previous runs are exactly. If not deleted - the tester with the same Expert Advisor and the same parameters will not work again. It looks as if it has already been calculated.

The thread should have been called: AMD Intel - Balthasar's feasts.

Mene, Tekel, Fares. If to translate it from Old Testament into intelligentsia: tested, compared, recognized as rubbish and therefore sent to the ass ;)))

(And we're here second-guessing the prophet Daniel.)

The MT4 system is simple, you just delete all the folders and that's it, it creates new ones the next time you run it.

I slowed down the next time I ran, I didn't set the input parameters, so there was nothing to calculate.

:))) (I repent...).

However, for the completeness of the same test we need a single set-file. For MA.

Or was there one, and again I, ahem... missed it...?

kombat >> :

In MT4 it's easy, you just delete all the folders and that's it, it will create new ones the next time you run it.

I slowed down the next time I ran, I didn't set the input parameters, so there was nothing to calculate.

:))) (I repent...)

However, for the completeness of the same test we need a single set-file. For MA.

Or was there one, and again I, ahem... missed it...?

Uh-huh. p.20 - my post has it all.

Svinozavr >> :

Uh-huh. Page 20 is all there in my post.

>> Oh, yeah!

saw it... and missed it, thought it was a report.

Thank you!

But that's it for today, I'm exhausted... till tomorrow...

Opteron - Istambul

Heon W5590

No miracles noted

I'm going to go into debt and buy myself an Xeon W5590.

benik >> :
I'm going to go into debt and buy myself an Xeon W5590.

I'm not happy with the Xeon. I'd have to look at Lynnfield.

begemot61 >> :

It's not the Heon that's the lucky one. We should have a look at Lynnfield.

Yeah. The new i7 860 will beat it easily. Xeon isn't for that at all - not for desktops.

Thanks, begemot61, contributed to the table. Impressive.

So far Xeon is the absolute leader. Opteron is second in optimization and seventh in scripting (although it is only a little behind the second result, about 8.5%). I think part of the secret is in the L3 cache (though it didn't help Phenom II X3 720 to get much closer to the just shown configs).

2 four2one: I still haven't got over your relatively phenomenal optimization result - with more than average scripting. Question for you: what was your initial deposit?

Reason: