Experiments with MetaTrader 5 at Discovery - page 54

Karputov Vladimir:

Are you making up these names yourself?

There is an exchange, and it names only this: RTS-6.16

You are wrong. On MOEX, each instrument has two types of name: short code (RIM6) and full code (RTS-6.16). Both names are equal. "RI" is an abbreviation of the short code. All RTS index futures contracts refer to it. So when they say or write RI, they mean RTS futures in general. The name RI as well as RTS is a well-established name and often used among traders. The absence of a short code in MetaTrader 5 does not mean that there is no short code at all, it just means that it is not in MetaTrader 5.

AlexHalif:

There's only one screenshot. Put the glasses next to each other and click)) VolFix and Direct update with a couple of milliseconds difference, the data matches 100%. MT5 data is remotely the same in price, in volume - two different planets))

I'm not drawing conclusions - I just want to understand what is the reason for such a difference in data...

Do you have a demo account on MetaTrader 5? If so, the subject may be closed. It is out of the question.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Are the studs and price spikes on the demo loop real quotes too? Or just to blurt something out?

Vasily, a little less aggression. I wouldn't talk if I wasn't sure of what I was saying. I was surprised myself when I saw it.

The quotes on the demo account on the Just2Trade-MT5 server are not from the demo loop but from the real account. There, the quotes are not from the demo loop, but from the real market (you can see it from the chart). But you cannot trade on it!

Symbol RTSRIM6.

I compared these quotes with quotes from Otkritie's real.

Here is a screenshot of the stakes. The Just2Trade bet is slightly slower to update than the Opening bet.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Here is a screenshot of the stakes. The Just2Trade bet is slightly slower to update than the Opening bet.

Alexey, tell me, does Just2Trade have demo account? If yes, please give me the link to open a demo account.

AlexHalif:
Alexey, tell me, does Just2Trade have a demo account? If yes, please give me a link to open a demo account.
Yes, demo. The link... Just type in the Just2Trade-MT5 server when you open your account.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Do you have a demo account on MetaTrader 5? If so, you may close the subject. We are not even talking about equivalence.
Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes, demo. The link... Just type in the Just2Trade-MT5 server when you open your account and that's it.

Thank you all! The picture is this: apparently Opening on MT5 demo gives data not from real, as the data does not matchJust2Trade-MT5-demo and other vendors.Just2Trade - MT5, VolFix, Direct - all are identical.

DOM

AlexHalif:
All, thank you! My feeling is that Discovery on MT5 demo is probably not giving real data because the data does not fitJust2Trade-MT5-demo and other providers.Just2Trade - MT5, VolFix, Direct all have the same data.

Opening on the demo circuit gives data from the demo circuit. It is OK to trade there, but the quotes are specifically different: they are formed by orders from the demo circuit, as well as orders from the real (with a delay). You can read about it on the exchange website, and there was a link here on the forum. In short, you get a mess that has nothing to do with real.

It seems to provide real quotes, but you can not trade on them.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
You are wrong. On MOEX, each instrument has two types of name: short code (RIM6) and full code (RTS-6.16). Both names are equal. "RI" is an abbreviation of the short code. All RTS index futures contracts refer to it. So when they say or write RI, they mean RTS futures in general. The name RI as well as RTS is a well-established name and often used among traders. The absence of a short code in MetaTrader 5, does not mean that there is no short code at all, it just means that it is not in MetaTrader 5.
Why I checked the name so precisely - to accurately remove the situation where one tool is told about one tool and actually deals with another.

There is no need to try to compare the real-time streams of the exchange demo servers with the real ones. Even if you often see close/similar prices there.

Yes, the historical data with a delay of N minutes on the demo servers of exchange instruments can be correct, but the rltime is not.

You can only and only compare real with real. Do not forget that brokers have no right to provide free Riltime quotes in the demo. It is forbidden by most exchanges. In fact, the exchanges require the broker to pay $5-10 per month per trader. No broker will pay for demo users.

Reason: