Taking a loan? Yes, yes, for forex - page 5

Ivan Butko:
You take out a loan at ~15% per annum. You invest in the most profitable Signal, or PAMM, or portfolio, or trade yourself and... voila! You count the stars, lying on a yacht at sunset with a beautiful woman to the music of Leningrad. Many here will not attach importance to such an act, but rather resent the choice of music on the yacht.

But seriously, is there any point in doing so? Has anyone done something like this? After all, most here suffer from having budget deposits, which, God forbid, at 30% a month is a tedious task and a new plasma full-wall won't provide immediately.
You cannot take a loan, you have to trade with the funds that you are willing to spend.
If you are young and beautiful and want to live a beautiful and luxurious life, but you were not born in the family of the Arabian Sheikh, you should work first, to get a yacht in this life - a beautiful woman and stars.
It is better to give up for example a trip to a five-star hotel, with a budget of $ 2000-3000, it can survive.
Well there may not be such a budget - is a smaller, well, give up something that can be experienced.
Suppose you have the talent, desire, persistence.
You open an account and for a decent period of trade show, a serious investor himself will come to you and loans are not required.

Yeah, I'm wondering that too.

How one can earn $70,000 a month on subscribers on a cent account, it seems to me that the real subscribers are many times less.

And this number was created so that people would subscribe because the signal is at the top.

stsmotor2:

Yeah, I'm wondering that too.

How one can earn $70,000 a month on subscribers on a cent account, it seems to me that the real subscribers are many times less.

And this number was created so that people would subscribe because the signal is at the top.

I am talking about whether to take a loan to break through the financial markets and have a yacht, stars and women.
On $70 a month you can probably afford women, but probably not the prettiest ones yet and for a yacht with stars and beautiful women who are not for sale - not enough.

An anecdote on the subject:

Paris. A guide leads a tour.

- On our right is the Champs-Elysées, Paris' world-famous landmark. Women are 50 francs each here.
Montmartre, praised by many poets and writers. Women here are 100 francs.
Here's the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris. Underneath, the women are 150 francs.

One of the tourists can't stand it:
- Do you have women who aren't for sale?!
- Of course there are, monsieur! But they are VERY expensive!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You cannot take a loan, you have to trade on the money you are willing to spend.
If you are young and beautiful and want to live a beautiful and luxurious life, but you were not born in the family of the Arabian Sheikh, you must first work to achieve in this life a yacht - a beautiful woman and stars.
It is better to give up for example a trip to a five-star hotel, with a budget of $ 2000-3000, it can survive.
Well there may not be such a budget - is a smaller, well, give up something that can be experienced.
You open an account and for a decent period of trading, a serious investor will come to you and no loans are required.
You can't argue with that either. You need willpower and patience.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
On $70 a month you can probably afford women, but probably not the prettiest ones yet
D))))

-Do you see a gopher?

-No, I don't.

-I don't see it either, but it's there!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
We're talking about women, Lesha's on his way.
:-)

Ivan Butko:
D))))
credit

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You cannot take a loan, you have to trade on the money you are willing to spend.
If you are young and beautiful and want to live a beautiful and luxurious life, but you were not born in the family of the Arabian Sheikh, you must first work to achieve in this life a yacht - a beautiful woman and stars.
You open an account and, within a decent period of time, you show your trading, a serious investor will come to you and no loans will be required.
No one will come to you on their own. Goods and services by themselves have not been selling for a long time. Aggressive advertising and marketing is required - this is in the case of fair trade.

But honestly, yes, everyone has thought about it, but the reality in most cases brings you back from the dream world.

BUT 7-10% a day is real.It's a mathematical model..... I can prove it, but it's true that in real life such rates will NOT happen,,,,,

Reason: