Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 5

Serqey Nikitin:
No, it's simpler than that! There are traders who can develop a robot, and there are traders who come up with ten different rules to excuse their failures...

There are traders who can develop a strategy, and there are non-traders who can robotize a strategy.

Serqey Nikitin:
No, it's simpler than that! There are Traders who can develop a robot, and there are Traders who come up with ten different rules to excuse their failures...

Developing a robot is a piece of cake. Developing a robot that earns money is not for the average mind).

Do you want me to mentor you? If after my mentoring you don't make any money, I'll give you your tuition fee back.

khorosh:

Developing a robot is a cakewalk. Developing a robot that earns money is not for the average mind).

Oh, come on. Any adequate strategy makes money.

danminin:
Do you want me to mentor you? If after my mentoring you don't make any money, I'll give you your tuition fee back.

If you paid me, there would be no refusal).

I've seen this kind of payment for an EA somewhere:
"I lend you an advisor for free. You trade. You pay me 30% of the profit."

that's the kind of thing clients would fall for

I don't know how to arrange this. A person would show that he trades on a $30 account and pay for the Expert Advisor using his profit.

danminin:
I've seen this type of payment for an Expert Advisor somewhere:
"I rent an Expert Advisor to you for free. You trade it, and you take 30% of your profit".

I don't know how to arrange that.

But I do not know how to arrange it. A trader will show that he trades on a $30 account and will pay for the advisor using profit from this account.

You can make the minimum deposit allowed from 100 quid, and the profit will already be not small if there are a few dozens of people. Let them copy it on the 100 000th deposit

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can make the minimum deposit allowed from 100 quid, and the profit will already be not small if there are several dozens of people. Let them copy to the 100,000th deposit

It is not an option either. The first thing that came to my mind. We trade on the minimum lot and use the copyer to increase the lot. We all get what we wanted to get away from.

Are you still figuring out how to check the EA? Funny))))

I reminded everyone on the second page about the "rental" option... Rent it for a month and check it. Why do you not like this option?

Vasiliy Kolesov:

Are you still figuring out how to check the EA? Funny))))

I reminded everyone on the second page about the "rental" option... Rent it for a month and check it. Why do you not like this option?

Exactly right!

It's not worth a damn.

For me, if there is no lease, then the EA is a priori nothing good. And the purpose of the seller is to impose a tester grail.

Reason: