Increase monthly subscription and account sharing

Hi,

if i subscribe to some EA and monthly sumscription is 10$, what if subscription increases to 20$?

what Will happen, Will it charge me automaticaly 20$, becouse when i subscribed to EA the price was 10$ and i market that i Will be paying monthly automaticaly.

another question is if i subscribe to one EA, can i download this tool on 5 diferent MT4?  I think this i bad, becouse then someone can subscribe and give acces to 5 other traders...

i am interesing in answers.

br

Mamboki:

Hi,

if i subscribe to some EA and monthly sumscription is 10$, what if subscription increases to 20$?

what Will happen, Will it charge me automaticaly 20$, becouse when i subscribed to EA the price was 10$ and i market that i Will be paying monthly automaticaly.

another question is if i subscribe to one EA, can i download this tool on 5 diferent MT4?  I think this i bad, becouse then someone can subscribe and give acces to 5 other traders...

i am interesing in answers.

br

There is no EA subscription nor you will be charged automatically for anything.

You will need to rent again the EA for another 1 month (or longer) period in order to be able to use it and when you do so, you will pay the current rent price.

Reason: