Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 49

Armen:
so there it is.
Maybe I'm not fully awake yet, but I still don't see this indicator. There is a total number of points earned/lost and a total profit/loss that can be calculated manually. But there is no pips-per-trade indicator as such.

paladin800:
I may not be fully awake yet, but I still don't see this indicator. There is a total number of points earned/lost and a total profit/loss that can be calculated manually. But there is no pips-per-trade as such.
Isn't the pips per trade average?

Armen:
Are the points in the average wrong?
It is, but without correcting for the 4 or 5 digits - it loses its meaning. (Meaning average profit in pips) You have to go through and look at the history of the trades, which shows on which quotes the 4 or 5 digit signal works.

Telemah:
It is that, but without a correction for the 4th or 5th digit, it loses its meaning. (Meaning average profit in pips) You have to go through and look at the history of trades, which shows on which quotes the 4 or 5 digit signal works.

Everything would be much more informative if the points were rationed.

As Vladimir suggested.

Contender:

As Vladimir suggested.

And by the way, expectation in rationed points is a very important and very informative indicator for the tester. It is much more informative than expectation in money (which is often confusing). I would like to have it in the set of standard testing and optimization indicators (displayed in the report and available in OnTester()).

// Expectation in money should be also left. It is necessary, though. The money/opoints comparison is an important tool for estimating money management systems.

MetaDriver:
By the way, expectation in normalized points is a very important and very informative indicator for the tester, much more informative than money expectation. I would like very much to have it in the set of standard testing and optimization indicators (displayed in the report and programmatically available in OnTester()).

Agreed

On the first page of Signals, I found that some signal readings are not visible due to the width of the browser window and monitor. Checked with Internet Explorer 8. Fig. 1 - scale of Internet Explorer 100%, Fig. 2 - at the same window width but at 75% more criteria are visible, Fig. 3 - 100%, but again not all criteria are visible with a smaller window width. Suggestion, let the criteria go to the second ruler below, so that they are visible regardless of size.
Files:
Fig_1.PNG  100 kb
Fig_2.PNG  106 kb
Fig_3.PNG  99 kb

Contender:

As Vladimir suggested.

I have suggested this before. So far no response from developers -

Telemah 2013.12.16 05:18 RU
Comrade developers, please tell me if I understand correctly that the average profit in pips in the ranking is not corrected for the number of decimal places? In other words, the average profit in pips on four decimal places will be different from the average profit on the five and we should look in each case, what is the quoted price of the Provider? Maybe, if so, to somehow bring it to a common denominator?

The signals don't even show whether the account is in dollars or cents...

Point value should be taken into account and it is not, also take gold what is the denominator there?
Reason: