Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 16

sever30:

I think you just can't understand that the yield curve of one account can be raised by draining the others. that's what they do with cent accounts, real accounts with small depots, and demo accounts.

No, it is you who cannot understand that in the general case if the manager does not know how to trade, the rise is uncontrollable. That is, it is not known in advance which of the manipulated accounts will be lifted.

And manipulation implies a run-up.

And another thing. I am very much in the know. If you do not see me at Alpari or elsewhere where there are PAMMs, it does not mean that I am not there.

sever30:

Moving from one flat to another requires effort and some inconvenience, but that is not a reason to refuse to move, at least not that I have heard of, so your arguments are weak.

And why move to a new flat if it's easier to open a new demo account?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

I've been reading and reading, I don't understand what the big deal is.

What is the point of overclocked accounts?

Well, someone may overclock an account, put it in the signals, and what will he do with it next? ....

You'll have to trade on it... You cannot put eight accounts in different directions!

One month of testing, it will last, but what will happen next....

Just today I saw a PAMM account from 2006 with decent curve from $1000 to $10000(!) real with no drawdown - since summer 2012 it is connected to PAMM and investments started to be attached to it, so now its curve is very sad. Many new thoughts have occurred to me.

The guy traded for 5 years quietly, his curve was going up, but when I got to investments he collapsed -.... Or maybe the broker's analysts gave him some well-meaning advice...

TheXpert:

No, it is you who cannot understand that in the general case if the manager does not know how to trade, the rise is uncontrollable. That is, it is not known in advance which of the manipulated accounts will be lifted.

And manipulation implies a run-up.

One more thing. I am very much on topic. I have not been dealing with this kind of thing and I have not commented on it yet.

I would not know which account will be manipulated and this is the point: he will register the account that survived in his signals, we will not know about other accounts that were lost.

But in Alps, this issue has been successfully resolved, so I do not understand your position.

I don't know how to do that, but for example in another brokerage company, it is abused, seeing that, I can assume that these tricks will be in the signals, if we do not stop the registration of accounts with history.

IvanIvanov:

I've been reading and reading, I don't understand what the big deal is.

What is the point of overclocked accounts?

Well, someone may overclock an account, put it in the signals, and what will he do with it next? ....

You'll have to trade on it... You cannot put eight accounts in different directions!

I mean, it will last a month as a test account, but what will happen after that?

)

i didn't say anything about overclocking, read it again)

IvanIvanov:

A month of testing, well it will last, so what's next....

You cut the coupons - more details in private

sever30:

)

I didn't say anything about overclocking, read it again)

Well maybe I didn't put it right, I meant a "beautiful" account, which is one of several created for a beautiful yield curve....

It doesn't change the essence, try to simulate further options....

So he sets up an account with a nice history and what?

A100:

You cut coupons - more details in private

Yes it's not so simple, in the first place now there is no agitated queue of those who want to subscribe, isolated cases - it seems people are experimenting, it will take months before any of today's accounts, maybe - will gain an audience....

Those accounts that are paid and with a bunch of subscribers..... so look at the date of creation of the signal, add a month and estimate what will happen to the number of subscribers after the end of subscription for those who are still in the test period subscribed...... the real picture of paid subscriptions can be seen only a month after the test period (two months after creation)

And in this time you need to show the trade....

About the private message, didn't quite get it.... I have a direct link to a PAMM account in some signals, why bother....

The market is a choice!

IvanIvanov:

Well maybe I didn't put it right, I meant a "beautiful" account, which is one of several created for a beautiful yield curve....

It doesn't change the essence, try to simulate further options....

So he'll set up an account with a nice history and what?

The answer lies in your question, read it consciously, "he will bill with a beautiful history", who needs it but the provider.

Ivan, let's start with the fact that not all subscribers know or will think about the subtleties and possibilities of achieving such a "beautiful" account curve. A small number of subscribers will dig into the account history and determine the "characteristic history" as TheXpert writes and impressed by false signal monitoring will subscribe to it. So the deceitful provider has essentially deceived subscribers by passing off their manipulations with multiple accounts as a real yield curve.

Such accounts will grow like mushrooms making it impractical for other traders to register accounts "from scratch" in the signals because they are not in equal conditions beforehand. As a result, we will have a flood of pseudo-profitable accounts, which will affect the service's reputation and the number of real profitable signals and their subscribers.

sever30:

The answer lies in your question, read it consciously, "it will bill with a beautiful story", who needs it to be beautiful apart from the provider. what is it for and how is "beauty" achieved?

Ivan, let's start with the fact that not all subscribers know or will think about the subtleties and possibilities of achieving such a "beautiful" account curve. A small number of subscribers will dig into the account history and determine the "characteristic history" as TheXpert writes and impressed by false signal monitoring will subscribe to it. So the deceitful provider has essentially deceived subscribers by passing off their manipulations with multiple accounts as a real yield curve.

Such accounts will grow like mushrooms making it impractical for other traders to register accounts "from scratch" in the signals because they are not in equal conditions beforehand. As a result, we will have a flood of pseudo-profitable accounts, which will affect the service's reputation and the number of real profitable signals and their subscribers.

Time and experience will put everything in its place, IMHO - people with a lot of money are not as stupid as they are shown in some soap operas.

And the experience of a beginner always costs money, I for example, I also did not learn for free - and by draining their own accounts ...

The number of subscribers may serve as a more reliable measure of profitability than any obscure curve.

No one is stopping you from communicating with your provider or looking at their opinions on the forum.

And yes, let the inexperienced not be able to understand the terminal settings in the first month, but during this time they will learn to assess correctly - what they see in the reports.

Show me an example of false profitability!

Not a demo, demos(!!! and tester!!!) I do not believe in demos for a long time, especially scalper ones(justified by personal experience), if only long term or scalper on a long period of history, then I will look at the demo as well.

Reason: