New to Forex Seeking Help/Guidance

Hi all,

I just started a while ago to look at investing in forex. I am about to open my account with Sensus Capital.

I tried reading as much as I can to get  familiar with this business. I am looking for a well performing account manager who can handle one of my accounts with Sensus (LPOA, high watermark commissioned, PAMM) as I do not intend to do the trading myself as I have no enough time, no experience.

I am looking to achieve net income after deducting the high watermark commissioner of about  7% monthly or more, what would be the maximum DD?

Though I can take and accept risk and fluctuations, it should not be of random nature or something like gambling.

I hope I can hear from anyone interested in managing my account.

Thanks 

limopc:

Hi all,

I just started a while ago to look at investing in forex. I am about to open my account with Sensus Capital.

I tried reading as much as I can to get  familiar with this business. I am looking for a well performing account manager who can handle one of my accounts with Sensus (LPOA, high watermark commissioned, PAMM) as I do not intend to do the trading myself as I have no enough time, no experience.

I am looking to achieve net income after deducting the high watermark commissioner of about  7% monthly or more, what would be the maximum DD?

Though I can take and accept risk and fluctuations, it should not be of random nature or something like gambling.

I hope I can hear from anyone interested in managing my account.

Thanks 

Simple. search for a good signal to follow.Here is a variety of them, click---> Signals

Roszey:
Simple. search for a good signal to follow.Here is a variety of them, click---> Signals

Thanks Roszey,

But AFAIK, following signals require me downloading the robots to my computer and keep it running all the time which I don't want to do.

That's why I am looking for an account manager as Stated in my first post.

I hope someone can guide me through.

limopc:

Thanks Roszey,

But AFAIK, following signals require me downloading the robots to my computer and keep it running all the time which I don't want to do.

That's why I am looking for an account manager as Stated in my first post.

I hope someone can guide me through.

Any comments?

limopc:
Any comments?
You can run the terminal on a VPS and once you apply to a signal you don't have to download anything. 

Rosiman:
You can run the terminal on a VPS and once you apply to a signal you don't have to download anything. 

Thanks Rosiman

You mean that I can run Metatrader on the servers of sensus (VPS) and apply the signal on that server? and it is done automatically without having to keep my pc on all the time?

Is it possible we can chat online?

I am new to forex and highly appreciate your help and guidance

limopc:

Thanks Rosiman

You mean that I can run Metatrader on the servers of sensus (VPS) and apply the signal on that server? and it is done automatically without having to keep my pc on all the time?

Is it possible we can chat online?

I am new to forex and highly appreciate your help and guidance

Now, again! As time passed and got a little knowledge.

My current situation as follows:

I have 2 real trading accounts in Euros with Sensus, and have one account manager who is running one account only. But he can still see the other account.

I have installed Metatrader 4 and can use it to some extent.

I have 3 Demo accounts I was experimenting with them to add signals from here. Some signals did not show up. I don't know why though I clicked here to add them. 

Still I want to be sure about subscribing to "real" signals, not demos:

1- when I subscribe to a signal do I need to keep my computer and Metatrader on all the time?

2- If I unsubscribe from a paid signal say after 1/2 a month would I be charged for the period only or for a full month? When does a month start? from subscription date or from the beginning of the month?

3- I see at the signals link that some signals are for Sensus, what if I want to subscribe to another signal? Would it work with Sensus? 

Sorry if I am asking silly questions but I am new to this whole thing and will appreciate your help. 

Hi there.

Some answers:

• You can now only connect real signals to real accounts and demo signals to demo accounts. So you can't connect real signal to demo account sorry
  • MT must be running all the time either on your home PC, a VPS or a virtual server through MT
  • Not 100% sure but I think if you subscribe for a month then unsub 1/2 way through, you still get charged for full month and money instantly comes out of your account. You can always subscribe week by week...
  • If your broker allows signals then any signals should work, not just those running on your broker. The website shows you signals connected to your broker as a preference as these should theoretically be faster and more closely matched in price.

Cheers

Thanks,

You mentioned "  

• MT must be running all the time either on your home PC, a VPS or a virtual server through MT"

But I remember I saw somewhere that the good thing about signals is that it is done through the broker, and it does not require my pc on all the time. I was thinking this is true only for robots I download.

Are you sure about this? 

100% sure :) (but see exception below)

The signal does not run on your brokers server. The signal is generated by the provider on his MT terminal, normally running on a VPS. It is then sent to your MT terminal and your terminal sends the order to your broker. So your MT must be running to receive the signal and transmit the order.

The only exception to this, which is where you may be confused, is the new "virtual hosting" feature. It's basically like having a VPS with MT running on it. You can read more about it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1171

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 and has all the advantages of a native solution. Get the benefit of our free 24 hours offer - test out a virtual server right now.

Filter:

100% sure :) (but see exception below)

The signal does not run on your brokers server. The signal is generated by the provider on his MT terminal, normally running on a VPS. It is then sent to your MT terminal and your terminal sends the order to your broker. So your MT must be running to receive the signal and transmit the order.

The only exception to this, which is where you may be confused, is the new "virtual hosting" feature. It's basically like having a VPS with MT running on it. You can read more about it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1171

Thanks a lot Filter

For now it appears to me that I should look for Virtual Hosting and migrate my terminal to it.

Looking now to how to run the whole thing for different real accounts as I am thinking of having for example 3 real accounts with the broker, and subscribe to one signal for each account.

AFAIK I should need to have 3 virtual hosts to run the 3 accounts as the terminal allows me to log in to only one account at a time. Am I getting it right?

The reason I am thinking of more than one account is that I am thinking about diversification to optimize returns. One low investment account subscribed to a signal with very high returns, one higher investment  account subscribed to a lower risk signal and so on.

What if I am looking to find High Frequency Trading Signals done by a robot (automatic trading), how/ where I can find those signals? Unfortunately I can't find an option to specify the trading type. 

What do you think? 

Reason: