[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 517

MobileMan:

in mind )

And by the way, Strange, just think about it. Friday evening, it's +360, depo's around 500. If I were to put it in the boo and leave it as it is, I'd end up with zero. I'm closing the profit. I'm withdrawing everything. I leave 130 baht and go in with a lot of 6 depo's down. It turns out I'm only risking 130 quid (in the case of a gap up), but the profit is already 360 closed, so I'm still in the plus. But in case of continuation of the move downwards I would raise the same tsar on the depo of 130. So I think my actions are correct (except I pressed the left button during order opening, not the right one))))

So there were two decisions there - close all or put in boo, there was no third.

MobileMan:

I am on the fence. Waiting for an entry. So far only limit stands, again, at 1.33

So far +30pp, the sell has moved to breakeven at 1.3210

Waiting for 1.3180.

O.Zy...:

Waiting for 1.3180

early...i have not transferred yet...

strangerr:

So there were two decisions there - to close everything or to put it in the Boo, there was no third.

By the way, do you know that for example insta (I don't know about other brokerage companies) does not close orders at the stop (if the stop happens to be in a gap in the gap), but at the opening price of the market?

And you probably did not understand me either, since you answered that way.

O.Zy...:

Waiting for 1.3180

I won't say anything. Luck has arrived. But I didn't go in because I didn't see the sure thing

rigc:

early...I haven't transferred yet...

Profit is not far away, I will close and again a sell order at 1.3195-3200

1.3180 won't go straight through

Tantrik, how do you look at this kind of marking:

It's a day off in America - not likely to be a big move.

SEVER11:

I've been looking at it since the weekend)))

SEVER11:

3080 - close all the sells, lower is in question.
Reason: