Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 47

If the signal provider has Request Execution with preset stops,

then what happens to the subscriber with Market Execution?

On Market Execution, there is a question about setting stops.

Renat:

I did not underline the word business for nothing.

It's just that you think of business as one thing and I have a completely different scale in mind. And since you are reiterating the "lapses and symptoms" line, my original assumption was absolutely correct.

For us, the scale is to serve NN million desktop terminals, providing a mass service in a way that doesn't kill the infrastructure, doesn't make the stupidest mistakes to subscribers, doesn't let unscrupulous scammers through and doesn't get a bunch of claims. Have you thought about this?

What is your scale? Is it possible to make global estimates from this level of scale?

Don't forget that we have different scales, both in scale and awareness.

For me it's not a business at all, I've been in the service as of late, so it's a hobby now.

But that does not mean that I cannot have a bright idea in my head.

I've shown another side, if you have the whole puzzle stacked up, well, what can you do.

I have done my job and I can rest.

The other day, I realised - how many brokers - lose profits on - not warming scalpers.....

That way scalpers would live in profit and brokers.... in even more....

250 trades - scalper potential 1500 pips, broker 900-1000 pips spread.... just a week to do....

(Autovariant - definitely not realistic by hand)

And what for broker 5-10 trades a week, even with any lot...

PS 80% of the trading volume is ALREADY traded by robots....

Can you make a correction to the standard delivery...

What's wrong with a curve?https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/897

There he is, there's my dream advisor!

Ahem, have you tried swapping buy and sell?

i_logic:

have you ever switched places? :-)

i_logic:

:-) in the works....... and not just this moment... it's just that I'm not a programmer myself... I have a lot of friends...

I assume the curve will go up a bit more slowly... but still....

Vladon:
Have YOU ever tried switching places? :-)
Tried it, I'm poking fun at the balance curve :) No, really, those are the first words that came out of my mouth.

i_logic:

It's a standard step (swap) in many EAs with such charts... But, sometimes it helps... and then optimization again... и... Chasing your tail again...

Time..... will judge everyone as always..... but.... I reckon 5% a week will give, don't know how long..... but still....
Reason: