Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 52

DC2008:

If brokers have a choice of permissions/prohibitions, then signal subscribers should also have a choice! Therefore, I think Vladon's suggestion is the most appropriate.

It is an interesting idea. Thus, the Expert Advisor developer would be able to take care of how to process signals from several sources. And he/she would be responsible to himself/herself.

IvanIvanov:

Signal broadcasting on Mondays!

Third Monday I notice that on Monday mornings the reports are not broadcasted on the website, the updates start much later than the market opens

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/897

Now my balance in the terminal is 7791 + buy euro from 1.30220

And in the site report, the balance is 7811+sex on the euro at 1.30216

And in between these events - a couple more trades..... please correct the relevance on Mondays.

Thank you, corrected.

Vladon:

Было бы интересно, если бы сигналы без исполнения можно было бы получать непосредственно в виде данных для советника. - появились бы такие себе интеграции для раздела Сигналов. Новые роботы.

tol64:

Interesting idea. So, the EA developer himself would be able to take care of how to process signals from several sources. And he/she would be responsible to him/herself.
I've been saying it for a long time. Add to that the "signal-recommendation" option, make an event in MQL and allow multiple subscription to them.

pronych:
I've been talking about it for a long time. Add to that the "signal-recommendation" option, make an event in MQL and allow for multiple subscriptions to them. And then you can trade as you like.

However, we need a business scheme.

How will the signal sources be paid? The same as now? Or something else? What will it lead to?

What is the ratio of labour to financial output?

What are the weak links?

What is the "scandal potential" of the scheme?

Etc.

Without analysis of these and other factors, the scheme is unlikely to be implemented.

Although it is certainly interesting. A very attractive scheme for investing large sums of money.

Without the will of the developers, the scheme is unlikely to be implemented...

pronych:
Without the willingness of the developers, the scheme is unlikely to be implemented...
You show the benefits, then chances are they will be willing.

MetaDriver:
You show the benefits, then chances are they will like it.

Don't they get it themselves? More signals, more potential, finally stifle the "Payback MQ! ))

Come on, I'm not going to use signals for the foreseeable future. It's just cool if your favourite terminal will be even cooler.

I have tried one, two, three, three, and nowhere does the "Signals" tab appear.

I've tried one, two, three and nowhere the tab "Signals" still does not appear.

MetaDriver:
You show the benefits, then chances are they will like it.
Reshetov:

I have tried one, two, three, three, and nowhere does the "Signals" tab appear.

I've tried one, two, three and nowhere the "Signals" tab still does not appear.

It seems that the MCs did not expect such reactions from the brokers. However, we can understand brokers: they have similar services of their own, and MCs want to take it for themselves and do not want to share profits (not sure - speculation). So all in a friendly manner and ignored. And without the participation of brokers this service is stillborn.

Advantages: to ignore all the brokers (and fuck you) and broadcast signals through some program to the whole community MQL5, in the form of events or something like that.

Reshetov:

I tried one, two, three and nowhere does the "Signals" tab appear.

Are login and password from mql5.com specified in the terminal settings? Signals do not work for unregistered users.

And it is best to check on a demo-MQ.

Reason: