Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1091

Vladimir Karputov:

Check what error number is being returned.

see above. 4014 error code

Tango_X:

see above. 4014 error code

I use an indicator with different parameters in my EA, and at some point I need to know with which parameters the indicator is used. Maybe there is some other method, I would be glad to read it.

Roman:
This question arises.
If the dll is written as an external component in NativeAPI technology, most likely it's a COM object, but I may be wrong, I'm not familiar with the terminology,
is it possible to load such a dll into mt5 and use its functions?
I know about stdcall agreement, I am interested in the fact that such dll will work in mt5 if exported functions will have stdcall call.

If it is a COM object, you will not be able to use it.

If not, you probably can.

Koldun Zloy:

If it is a COM object, you will not be able to use it.

If not, you probably can.

Thank you for the clarification.

Good afternoon.

Wrote me an indicator with 3 patterns and left with a problem.

The indicator does not send notifications when 3 patterns are detected. When I start the terminal in the morning I get notifications both for 1 pattern and 3. Some time later I receive notifications only for the first pattern.

Please help me to find bug in code to fix it or create new task to fix bug.

2nd pattern is disabled since it makes a lot of noise. We need to fix it too, but not about it now.

Files:

is there a (basement) indicator,

that shows a graph of an asset?

What to look for in the codebase?

thanks

barashka:

is there a (basement) indicator,

that shows a graph of an asset?

What to look for in the codebase?

thanks

Do a search for the wordDRAW_CANDLES on Codobase.

Vladimir Karputov:

Do a search for the wordDRAW_CANDLES on KodoBase.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/337

how to specify an asset there?

DRAW_BARS
DRAW_BARS
  • www.mql5.com
Просмотров: 1867 Рейтинг: Опубликован: 2011.04.08 19:35 Обновлен: 2016.11.22 07:33 Пример индикатора, рисующего в отдельном окне бары по указанному финансовому инструменту. Стиль DRAW_BARS рисует бары по значениям четырех индикаторных буферов, в которых содержатся цены Open, High, Low и Close. Цвет баров меняется случайным образом каждые...
Files:
vszcn0.PNG  24 kb

I place a pending order. It is placed. And after some time (from 1 sec. to 30 min.) it is deleted.

In my journal I see a record [Invalid price], and in the order comment it is deleted [no money].

What is this nonsense? Suppose it is deleted because of insufficient margin at the time of activation. What does [Invalid price] have to do with it?

secret:

I place a pending order. It is placed. And after some time (from 1 sec. to 30 min.) it is deleted.

In my journal I see a record [Invalid price], and in the order comment it is deleted [no money].

What is this nonsense?

It is recommended to turn on Google translator.

Reason: