Envelope 2.11 - page 27

It is the pending orders I see now:

I think that at night the pending orders will be deleted and new ones will be places. So, EA is not trading often.

Files:
envelope1.jpg  75 kb

As I know some people like to see the results in deposit currency as a equity. So, I am doing it. It was already done in the statements (most of the statements are precenting results in dollars for close and open trades as well) and we are having portfolio results as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174701

But anyway, as I know, many members prefer to see results in deposit curency to be completel separated with the results in pips.

So, I am making the graph.

It is one EA for today (I attached this EA few year ago to the charts (EURUSD and GBPUSD) and never changed the settings - EA/settings are in files thread):

Files:

Updated statement for this EA.

It is closed trades:

It is open trades right now:

It is the situation with open trades right now:

and one trades was closed:

I keep getting this:

It doesn't make ANY profit from any trade. Did I mess up on a setting somewhere?

I am using the eur_m15_0.1lot only.set settings.

Thanks

Is it possible to email me your template? Or is that against the rules?

Files:
1_1.jpg  273 kb

lolpie:
I keep getting this:

It doesn't make ANY profit from any trade. Did I mess up on a setting somewhere?

I am using the eur_m15_0.1lot only.set settings.

Thanks

Is it possible to email me your template? Or is that against the rules?

As I see the EA is placing the perding order so that's fine.

How may months EA is not trading?

Because this EA is not trading often.

One week is nothing for this kind of EA.

Because this EA is based on breakout which not happened often. On the other time (if no any big movement of the price) EA is just placing the pending orders and deleting the pending orders.

It is not trend follower EA. It is breakout EA. To break some levels based on standard Envelopes indicator: see pending orders price on your image.

Ok, thank you for explaining. It makes more sense now

It is how my MetaTrader looks like.

Files:

I am using default settings but just to be sure.

It is setings for EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

Reason: