Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 435

Александр:

connoisseurs, help.

I need a font to write wave markings in MT-4. i.e. letters and numbers in circles.

Wingdings

Hello.

I need to make a tradingpanel in MQL4. That is, to control an EA with buttons on a chart. For example,I need buttons "Start Trading", "Stop Trading", "Close all orders".

Please advise if it is possible to do this in MQL4, and if so, what functions or operatorsto use.

Thank you very much.

E_Ghazaryan:

Hello.

I need to make a tradingpanel in MQL4. That is, to control an EA with buttons on a chart. For example,I need buttons "Start Trading", "Stop Trading", "Close all orders".

Please advise if it is possible to do this in MQL4, and if so, what functions or operatorsto use.

Thank you very much.

This may be done. Look at the examples of panels in CodeBase. In addition, do not forget about the standard library:"Classes for creating panels and control dialogs" (the functions for panel creation are the same in MT4 and MT5).

Vasiliy Sokolov:
It is possible to do this. Look at examples of panels in CodeBase. Plus do not forget about the standard library:"Classes for creating display panels and control dialogues" (the functions for creating panels in MT4 and MT5 are the same).
Thank you!!!

Guys! How do I remove my product from the marketplace?

Vladimir Tkach:
Guys! How do I remove my product from the marketplace?
  1. Prepare arguments.
  2. Go to your product -> edit -> write your request and attach your arguments in the moderator comments tab.

Wrote a code based on Fibonacci in both directions ( works perfectly ) on request .

This code will be used by an EA

I want to create it as an indicator and post it ,

I want to use this code as an indicator and post it , Please tell me how to do this.

Can you please tell me how to prescribe reversal signals to open trades in your EA???

i.e. if buy is open and a sell signal appears, then buy should close immediately

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Wrote a code based on Fibonacci in both directions ( works perfectly ) on request .

This code will be used by an EA

I want to create it as an indicator and post it ,

Please tell me how to do this, how to draw it or give me a similar indicator so I can look at it for example.

You need to transfer the whole calculation part to the indicator in the OnCalculate() function, you need to prevent the situation of multiple recalculation of the zero bar.

i.e. if buy is opened and a sell signal appears, then buy should close immediately.Stanislav Chukhryaev:

Could you please tell me how to prescribe in the Expert Advisor the reversal signals for opening trades?

i.e. if buy is open and sell signal appears, then buy should close immediately

In this case, you should first check the volume of the open position.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Questions from Beginners

Karputov Vladimir, 2015.09.10 05:40

You need to move the whole calculation part in the indicator to OnCalculate() function, and you need to prevent situations of multiple recalculation of zero bar.

Why? The zero bar is recalculated in every standard MT indicator. We should prevent the situation of multiple recalculation of the whole indicator.
Reason: