Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 429

This may be a silly question...

I need a script that gives a beep after a certain period of time after opening an order.

because some brokerage companies have a limit - holding time of an open order is 1 min, 5 min.

not to get distracted by clock and not to count seconds

is there such a script?

valeriy odintsov:

I need a script that gives a beep after a certain period of time after opening an order.

because some brokerage companies have a limit - holding time of an open order is 1 min, 5 min.

is there such a script?

Do you have to run the script every time you open an order? Perhaps, the Expert Advisor would be better?

valeriy odintsov:

is there such a script?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131859/page5#434248

Add the output to the comment, print, alert or whatever you like.

Только "Полезные функции от KimIV". - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Только "Полезные функции от KimIV". - MQL4 форум

Tapochun:
Are you going to batch the script every time you open an order? Wouldn't you rather use an Expert Advisor?

You're right. I forgot that the script is disposable.

Of course it is.

valeriy odintsov:

You're right. I forgot that the script is disposable.

Of course it is.

So... I think I've got the basics covered. Will be posted in kodobase.
Files:

Tapochun:
So... I think I've got the basics covered. To be posted on the kodobase.
Thank you very much.

Yesterday I accidentally placed a pending order and today I saw an array exit error in Expert Advisors tab, at the same time as I opened the pending order, order accounting function uses arrays but only counts buy and sell. I checked arrays, everything is initialized and filled as it should be.

What is the matter?

I see conditions suitable for opening but they don't open, I put the EA on a new chart and it opens some deals, I've noticed it twice, it occurred after I put an check on stops in the it and may be because of it, or may be because of the arrays.

Who had a similar situation ?

valeriy odintsov:
many thanks
My pleasure!

Leanid Aladzyeu:

Yesterday I accidentally placed a pending order and today I saw an array exit error in Expert Advisors tab, at the same time as I opened the pending order, order accounting function uses arrays but only counts buy and sell. I checked arrays, everything is initialized and filled as it should be.

What is the matter?

I see conditions suitable for opening but they don't open, I put the EA on a new chart and it opens some deals, I've noticed it twice, it occurred after I put an check on stops in the it and may be because of it, or may be because of the arrays.

Who had a similar situation ?

If there was something and then it stopped , maybe something was forgotten to reset . Actually... that's for psychics. You should know your code better than anyone else.

Tapochun:
If there was something and then it was no longer there, it is possible that something was forgotten to reset. Anyway... that's for psychics. You should know your code better than others.
I don't understand the situation when the EA may not open trades and still have no errors. In the test everything works and 0 errors on 15 years of history.
Reason: