Interesting and Humour - page 676

Mathemat:

Read to all and be sure to read to the end! Men's flaws. From the forums.

Excerpts:

And so on.

Honestly, I still haven't figured out how you can live together permanently, share a bed, with another man. Maybe I'll get lucky, have an epiphany.
alexeymosc: To be honest, I haven't yet understood how you can live together permanently, share a bed, with another person.
Yes, you can, you can. Most authors are quite humorous and tolerant of their "mine".

Bastards

alexeymosc:
To be honest I have never understood how it is possible to live together permanently, share a bed, with another person. Maybe I'll get lucky and have an epiphany.

There's more to it than that, and they live with a sense of humour about such things.

I like to sit in the bathroom for example, and yes I drink coffee there, smoke, sometimes eat, and yes sometimes I take my laptop with me. :-)

Vladon: I like to sit in the bathroom for example, and yes I drink coffee there, smoke, sometimes eat, and yes sometimes I take my laptop with me. :-)
Eating in the toilet is cooler.

Creative at its best.