Interesting and Humour - page 4811

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Probably a cartoon, the eyes and backs are different in the earlier video. Also, the lettering on the side is 'HD-01' written in the other direction,

AGA.

Pavel Gotkevitch:

not every man has the power to repeat it.

Not everyone has wheels. And not everyone even has manipulators.

But seriously, Boston has a huge breakthrough in mechanics, ours is still a long way off. But their AI is weak. According to all the reviews their robots act according to a rigid program, maps with all the obstacles are rigidly prescribed, eyesight is largely based on QR-codes.

The main problem with the mechanics of the robots is the autonomy time, which prevents them from being used in real-life situations other than demos. Exoskeletons have a similar problem. The Americans are fixated on active combat exoskeletons, and are closing down projects one after another. The Russian Federation, too, has 2-3 companies working on them, with no sign of a flutter, for the future (when technologically advanced high-capacity batteries appear). But they are already adopting passive exoskeletons. If I am not mistaken, as part of Ratnik-3. As always, we are cheap and grey.

In general, our problem is implementation and production, with fantastically advanced developments.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Probably a cartoon, the earlier video has different eyes and backs. Also the lettering on the side says "HD-01" in the other direction,

there was a video of a man in a green background suit as this robot

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humour

Igor Makanu, 2020.11.20 20:08

not bad,

and overall, it is original and positive.

video for New Year:

Igor Makanu:

A video for the New Year:

Talented, again

Jolly cow (year of the bull)

I suggest you take a look over the weekend.

https://youtu.be/v7qx_Zu6H7I

Мы становимся новым биологическим видом. Владимир Буданов
Мы становимся новым биологическим видом. Владимир Буданов
  • www.youtube.com
Как антропологически изменяется современный человек при таком тесном взаимодействии с техникой. Что происходит при этом с мышлением, восприятием, памятью и д...

Fast235:

there was a video of a man in a green background suit as this robot

Yeah, they had one of those. More than one. But there's a moment in the video where the robot is reflected in the glass partition. So the robots are dancing after all.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

But they have a weak AI.

Don't worry about it. There's nothing wrong with AI.

Доктор:
Yeah, they had one of those. More than one. But in that clip, there's a moment where the robot is reflected in the glass partition. So the robots are dancing after all.

If I had such a task, I would have filmed that moment with robots, too)

Reason: