Interesting and Humour - page 4713

Igor Makanu:

the first article I googled was

War and Peace is the only thing I haven't read from the school curriculum, but I did read some methodology on this work, so that I had something to answer in class.

SZZY: The school curriculum in the late '90s was overloaded with materials; it was fashionable to add "forbidden people" to the school curriculum at the teacher's initiative; our teacher couldn't find room for anything she wasn't given at the university to read, she added everything to the curriculum, including Solzhenitsyn, Bulgakov and Pasternak .... high-school literature was hell - hell)))

And I read the novel, but have already successfully forgotten everything. Only some episodes are remembered. Why read it then? My brain threw out everything unnecessary anyway. Oh, I see. So you don't forget the letters.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And I've read the novel, but I've successfully forgotten everything. Only some episodes are remembered. Why read it then? My brain threw it all away anyway. Oh, I see. So you don't forget the letters.

You must have read "Know-Nothing" by Nosov, was there something like: Why tuck the cot? In the evening it will again lay out, then you can not tuck in the morning ))))).

ZS: life is a moment between birth and death

;)

The bed is a bourgeois relic! There will be no such nonsense in the era of posthumanism! :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

And I've read the novel, but I've successfully forgotten everything. Only some episodes are remembered. Why read it then? My brain threw it all away anyway. Oh, I see. So you don't forget the letters.

The main thing is to grasp the essence - you can remember it all your life. I haven't read War and Peace, but what is the essence of the novel The Idiot by Dostoevsky? - A weak-minded man as a victim in his society. That's how I formulated it for myself).

Igor Makanu:

You must have read "Know-Nothing" by Nosov; there was something like: Why tuck the cot in? We'll unfold it again in the evening, so we can not tuck it in the morning ))))

ZS: life is a moment between birth and death

;)

The essence of "Stranger on the Moon" is a natural and unstructured society of comrades confronting a cynical structure engaged in an endless game of interest.

Who can articulate the essence of The Brothers Karamazov? To be honest, I've forgotten a bit about the novel.

Реter Konow:
Who can articulate the essence of The Brothers Karamazov? Honestly, I'm a little rusty on the novel.

Well, it's simple.

The Karamazov brothers live, and they have a father.

Anyway, all these men, you know, the brothers and their father run around the whole novel

for one and the same slutty woman.

that's it.

Denis Sartakov:

Well, it's simple.

Anyway, all these men, you know, the brothers and their father run around the whole novel

that's it.

Yes, in general terms. Although a novel with deep philosophical themes that you can't formulate at once. Issues of religion, morality and psychology are touched upon. Several individual destinies and directions of the plot are revealed. The story of a monastery and its inhabitants, fanatical self-abuse, debauchery, repentance and search for God... The torment of conscience (of the boy who killed the dog). The novel is unparalleled.

Dostoevsky and Tolstoy shouldn't be picked up until you're about 50 (well, maybe a little earlier). You wouldn't understand. Not for school for sure.

Denis Sartakov:

Well, it's simple.

that's it.

If three people are running, it's not PASPUT, it's THREE...)
Reason: