Interesting and Humour - page 4216

ILNUR777:
I just wish I could open up a little bit. We're in a dark kingdom and we don't know what it is.

There is no such thing as a little, you either go in or you don't, they don't stand in the door.)

Andrei:
Don't worry, a couple of demons on you will only scorch, but they won't die either)).
All right, I'm waiting.

Andrei:

OK, do you want to see the light essence in the divine strata right now?

Do you want to see the essence?)

ILNUR777:
Comrade has practical proof of the existence of God. That's no humour for you. It's all kosher.

God is a different story, it's only about the divine stratum...

Andrei:
It's easy to change if you throw your opponent into the divine stratum to see for himself. We are talking about an objectively existing object, where you don't have to believe in anything.

What are you going to throw, a holy catapult?

Aleksey Ivanov:

Practical proof can only come down to spiritual practice. The adept proves only to himself and cannot in principle convince others.

Ours can, that is the paradox.

Andrei:
It is easy to change if you throw your opponent into the divine stratum to see for himself. We are talking about an objectively existing object, where you don't have to believe in anything.

If you are able to do that, you need to worship as a new deity.

ILNUR777:
Agreed, I'm waiting.
Relax and think about the divine light in the divine strata. Write what you feel))

Aleksey Ivanov:

If you are able to do so, you should worship as a new deity.

There is no need to worship like the Papuans on an aeroplane, everything is extremely simple working with the thoughts of the man himself.))

Andrei:
Relax and think about the divine light in the divine strata. Write what you feel)).
Tyu, I'd have to know what he looks like to think about him in the first place. Write what I feel: I feel like I'm being...ted.
Reason: