Interesting and Humour - page 4215

Gentlemen! May I ask "What are we arguing about (in two words, of course, not two sheets)?" (After all, the thread is called "interesting and humour", not "interesting and arguing")

Aleksey Ivanov:
Gentlemen! May I ask "What are we swearing about (in two words, of course, not two sheets)?" (After all, the thread is called "interesting and humour", not "interesting and swearing")
Well it's all written above - whether there is a divine layer of the universe or not)))

Andrei:
The divine stratum is not my idea - it's a thing well known even to cave dwellers... Don't you really believe that it exists?
Don't give me that "well known"... "cavemen" stuff. It wasn't the cavemen who told me about the existence of practical proof of a light entity with a divine layer, it was you. Now you're pointing the finger at the cavemen. You could make a career out of it.

ILNUR777:
I wasn't told by cavemen that there is practical evidence of a light entity with a divine layer, but by you.

OK, do you want to see the light essence in the divine layer right now?

Andrei:
Well, it's all written above - whether there is a divine layer of the universe or not)))
I suppose there is. But after all, everyone has their own opinion and on this point it is almost impossible to change the opinion of an opponent.

Aleksey Ivanov:
Gentlemen! May I ask "What are we swearing about (in two words, of course, not two sheets)?" (After all, the thread is called "interesting and humour", not "interesting and swearing")
Comrade has practical proof of the existence of God. What's not humour for you. It's all kosher.

Andrei:

OK, do you want to see the light essence in the divine strata right now?

I'm afraid of burning my eyes out. I'd like to see a little bit of it. Otherwise we're in the dark realm and we don't know what it is.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I suppose there is. But everyone has their own opinion and it is almost impossible to change their opponent's opinion on this matter.
You can easily change it if you throw your opponent into the divine stratum to see for himself. We are talking about an objectively existing object, where there is no need to believe in anything.

ILNUR777:
I'm afraid of getting my eyes scorched.
Don't worry, a couple of demons on you will only get scorched, but they won't die either))

ILNUR777:
Comrade has a practical proof of the presence of God. That's not humour for you. Everything is kosher.

Practical proof can only come down to spiritual practice. The adept proves only to himself and cannot in principle convince others.

Reason: