Interesting and Humour - page 4218

ILNUR777:
When do we get to the practical proof? The humorous relaxation session is over.
Has the divine light been felt or not?

Andrei:
You don't need any worship, like Papuans on an aeroplane, everything works very simply with a person's own thoughts)))

You said you could throw your opponent into the divine plane, then I replied that you, with such abilities, should be worshipped.

And now you are calling for practice (managing your own thoughts), which is what I was talking about. Try to develop a precision in your wording. Trading, in any case, requires the development of accuracy.

Andrei:
There's an astral parasite in there... Keep thinking, don't lose the light.
I didn't find it to lose.
What's there to do. Can I fart? Or can you hold it?

Aleksey Ivanov:

You said you could throw your opponent into the divine plane, then I replied that you, with such abilities, should be worshipped.

And now you are calling for practice (controlling your thoughts), which is what I was talking about. Try to develop a precision in your wording. Trading, at any rate, requires the development of precision.

This is not a contradiction. Everything is very precise. My participation is also small, but it is up to the adept to do the basic work with his own mind.

Andrei:
This is not a contradiction. Everything is precise. I have a small part to play, but it is up to the adept to do the basic work.

That's not what the adept is thinking, that's not what the adept is thinking...

ILNUR777:
I didn't find him to lose.
What's there to do. Can I fart? Or can you be patient?
Well, we tried, you're too dark to come into the light right away... But there's a chance...

Andrei:
Was the divine light able to be felt or not?
To conduct psychological experiments directly on a forum is original, but direct contact with the audience is much better. I believe that experiences where the impact comes through writing on a forum are doomed to fail.

Aleksey Ivanov:
To conduct psychological experiments directly on a forum is original, but direct contact with the audience is much better. I believe that the experience, when the impact comes through writing on the forum, is doomed to fail.

It's the other way around, just the opposite. It works best through the airwaves.

Maybe you could try it, just one thought...

Andrei:
Well, we tried it, you're too dark to get into the light right away... But there's a chance...
Can we do it again? I'll do my best.

ILNUR777:
Hz, my stomach is farting.
See
Andrei, people are being ironic.
Reason: