Interesting and Humour - page 4184

Alexey Volchanskiy:

A friend died, 52 years old, self-employed. A neighbour died recently, well, okay there, disabled. A guy died from the 5th floor, alcohol.

You be careful out there, maybe it's your arrows, underflight, overflight...

transcendreamer:

there's something a little bit sinister about it ))))"quietly becomes the longest-serving"

Well personally, I'm not at all frightened by the possibility of living longer than we did 200 years ago,

rather cheerful, in fact.

Or do you mean that it will be a very long time before the Luffy Races take place,

and we probably won't get to enjoy another spectacle ourselves,

enjoy another swan lake?

Monday morning will be a predictable [x] result.

Six years of tranquillity guaranteed.

Which can't help but feel good.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Personally I am not afraid of living longer than 200 years ago,

is more of a joy to be around.

That's while you're young.

And then longer. And not just longer, but so that there is enough left in your head to study R

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well personally I'm not at all frightened by the possibility of living longer than we did 200 years ago,

is more of a joy.

Or are you talking about the fact that the Luffy Races will not take place any time soon,

and we probably won't get to enjoy another spectacle ourselves,

enjoy another swan lake?

It would be very sad not to live to see another epic, but I don't think this epoch will last that long, the world is changing faster and the rate at which the old and uncompetitive is leaving should be increasing in a global sense, giving way to something more perfect...

As always a nice historical article from Kommersant, thank you

transcendreamer:

As always a nice historical article from Kommersant, thank you

You're welcome)

СанСаныч Фоменко:

That's while you're young.

And then longer. And not just longer, but so that there is enough left in your head to study R

I agree, I want to have a memory and without a duck under the bed.

transcendreamer:

It would be very sad not to live to see another epic, but I don't think this era will last that long, the world is changing faster and the speed of the old and uncompetitive is supposed to increase in a global sense giving way to something more perfect...

The very idea of competitiveness is highly questionable because of the "Bolivar can't take two" smell.

And if you add to that the fact that less than half the population of any country can compete, and if you add women to that, then there is a ridiculous proportion of the population who can compete at all

Reason: