Ukraine's Independence Day - page 5

trinitron:
I hope programmers still rule on this forum. There aren't any criminals here. At least that's something to be happy about.

And there won't be any, a criminal is a person who is mentally incapable of competing in society without breaking the law.

That is, if he doesn't break the law, he simply has no chance of winning in competition.

It takes brains to program.

Mischek:

Before you think of something good to bring, they have already brought something good to the party.

The logistics of the takeaway have reached perfection.

No brakes in the head at all, no notion of "tomorrow"

Happy Holidays, dears.

Ukraine has a chance. Russia doesn't. The point of no return has been passed. We'll have holidays too. Like Russia's birthday Titanic.

Exactly to the contrary! The EU is a pyramid scheme, in which all those who join in at the end are destined to finance from their endlessly skinny and leaky pockets the full extent of the European parasite's bliss. And there is indeed a lot of interesting things to come. Especially the collapse of the wrapper called the Euro and the coming crowds of beastly parasites, who have completely atrophied the ability to feel the real problems of existence.

GODZILLA:

It's exactly the opposite! The EU is a pyramid scheme,
Of course it is. Europe is to blame for all our problems. And Nato. And the Freemasons. And that... Colorado bug. We don't have any problems. It's all in the picture.

Happy last year.

fozi:
Happy holidays.
Thank you!

olivero:
Thank you!
I congratulate all forum participants from the brotherly Ukraine and all Ukrainian people on their holiday. You deserve to have your own, independent state, and the issues of formation will be resolved in time for the better.

yosuf:
I congratulate all the participants of the forum from fraternal Ukraine and all the Ukrainian people on the holiday. You are worthy of having your own, independent state, and the issues of formation will be resolved for the better in time.

I couldn't keep my mouth shut!!! This makes me cringe!

Personally, I do not deserve to live in Russia without Ukraine. I think that any older generation, not deceived by modern propaganda, also does not deserve to live in Ukraine without Russia. The same goes for Belarus.

My relatives in Ukraine hold the same opinion.

Yusuf, why do you divide one nation into different states?

Zhunko:

I couldn't keep my mouth shut!!! This makes me cringe!

Personally, I do not deserve to live in Russia without Ukraine. I think that any older generation, not deceived by modern propaganda, also does not deserve to live in Ukraine without Russia. The same goes for Belarus.

My relatives in Ukraine hold the same opinion.

Yusuf, why do you divide one nation into different states?

We did not save the common state, and the bomb was laid when the USSR was created as a community of national republics, perimeter nations. Unfortunately, this division has already happened, but friendship between peoples, especially with the Russian people, should not suffer from this fact, but only grow stronger. I think if there are more sensible people like you in all the former republics, then the borders should be symbolic, like in Europe, and unification will take place on another level.
Reason: