Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 154

DmitriyN:

A theoretical problem. There was a poll on Rambler about Medvedev's participation in the next presidential election.
The task was to find the minimum number of people who could take part in the poll based on the percentage of the poll, the statistics are as follows, here's a screenshot:

Dima, what is the theoretical proportion of people in the general population that won't vote for anything? If you add this condition, you can calculate something.

500 is if you don't round it up!

And if you use rounding to 1/10 in % calculations

then it will fit: 467, 402, 336

alexeymosc:
Dima, what is the theoretical proportion of people in the general population who won't vote for anything? If this condition is added, you can calculate something.

Alexei, I'm not good at these things :)). I also got 500, likesion. However, the methodology of such calculations is vague.

Alextp:

500 is if you don't round it up!
And if you use 1/10th of a percent for calculations.
then it's..: 467, 402, 336

Also options.

I ask experts in radio engineering to comment on the 24th-25th minute of the 1st video. Bolotov says that more energy is released in the radio lamp than is expended in its operation as a result of some kind of dynamical effect.
How is that possible? How can you get 10 kW out of 100 watts? Delusional or true?

DmitriyN:

I ask experts in radio engineering to comment on the 24th-25th minute of the 1st video. Bolotov says that more energy is released in the radio lamp, than is spent for its operation as a result of some kind of dynron effect.
How is that possible? How can you get 10 kW out of 100 watts? Delusional or true?

The question is probably not for radio technicians, but for those who still remember quantum physics.

Yes, as it usually happens in pseudoscience: some phenomenon is described from the positive side, but some detail, which puts everything in its place, is omitted!

It takes a lot of energy to produce a dynamo effect! In this case it is not thermal energy (which is what we are talking about) but ordinary electrical energy.

A quick brainstorming question!

If the invisible man could really exist, what would be his biggest problem? What would it be?

DmitriyN:

I ask experts in radio engineering to comment on the 24th-25th minute of the 1st video. Bolotov says that more energy is released in the radio lamp than is expended in its operation as a result of some kind of dynamical effect.

The dynathron effect does knock the electrons out of the anode. As a result, at high anode voltages the tube radiates in the gamma range, which is not very good. Nevertheless, no one has ever managed to use this effect to go over 1 efficiency. Imho nonsense.

Alextp:

If the invisible man could really exist, what would be his biggest problem? What would it manifest itself in?

Erm, overheating? Although no, he can't be invisible in infrared anyway.

Alextp:

If the invisible man could really exist, what would be his biggest problem? What would it be?

Sight. It would manifest itself in total blindness.

Alextp:

If invisible, his mass would be zero, he could see nothing, hear nothing, think nothing, etc. It wouldn't be able to do anything at all.
Reason: