Interesting and Humour - page 3939

Vitaly Murlenko:

"Rostov is a Fun Life."

Knowing given some of the peculiarities of the region is a 5.

Vitaly Murlenko:

About happiness

+100

СанСаныч Фоменко:

+100

I agree, a wise parable.

Andrew Petras:

I like this one better, the girl showed two days of no contact with me

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I like this one better, the girl showed two days of not talking to me

no humor in your girlfriend....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

humourless girlfriend....

was )

transcendreamer:

And I think that modern chess has long become a psychological struggle to a greater extent than the actual game strategy because all main branches of scenarios have long been studied and described...

Debuts for a certain number of moves yes (and endgames), but further there are so many branching options that complete analysis is only within the power of a powerful computer with a good analytical program. The strength of the chess computer is the ability to calculate the position for many moves in advance. A human has limited possibilities in this respect, but it is greatly helped by intuition and memorizing typical positions as patterns in Forex trading.

I agree that psychology plays a huge role. Sometimes a strong chess player makes a mistake (yawning) due to poor psychological stability at a crucial moment that even a beginner can see.

So usually the chess player with the better analytical skills, better memory and greater psychological stability wins.

Vitaly Murlenko:

They'll ask you to enter five...

Not really. The first time I called, there was no such thing, the answer ended with "for all other questions press 5", then I decided to write you an outrageous answer, but, decided to press 5, tried again and the second time the answer from the answering machine was different - at the very beginning "if there are more than 5 people in front of you, press 1"
Reason: