Interesting and Humour - page 3936

transcendreamer:

We will never know, just as we will never know the Ryazan sugar story.

There are topics that won't be opened here or there for a long time.

Did something get blown up in Ryazan?

Were the rights of the country's citizens significantly and officially restricted after this story?

And that after this story, a country was attacked and we are still stuck there?

And that after this story, torture in prisons was officially allowed?

Or maybe we will never know because there is nothing to know?

Or maybe it was just an insignificant event that was turned into a Ryazan fake that was created so that there was at least some topic for mud-slinging the country?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Did something get blown up in Ryazan?

And that after this story, the rights of the country's citizens were significantly and officially restricted?

And that after this story some country was attacked and is still stuck there?

And that after this story, torture in prisons was officially allowed?

Or maybe we will never know because there is nothing to know?

Or maybe it was just a trivial event, which was turned into a fake Ryazan story created to create at least some kind of a theme for defaming the country?

)))))))))) all the topics are in one pile ))))))))))

With all due respect to the author, I see highly polarized thinking, naivety and blind faith in this text.

It is remarkable that on each line of your thesis there is an obvious refutation (especially on the third point).

it is noteworthy that all lines begin with "A" - I think it is not accidental - it is a clear sign/code:6A - hexagram Aleph

at this point we have to be very careful - these questions are so awful that irreparable things can happen

we'd better stop this discourse - we shouldn' t open this topic (or we'll all go to the bathhouse)

khorosh:

The subject of Tofig Dadashev, a remarkable psychic, was raised here. I read a little about him. "Tell me a magician, lover of the gods, what will come true in my life" - these famous lines from Pushkin are just like about him. Most of all, as a chess player, I was interested in his participation in the famous match between the two Ks. When Kasparov was disastrously losing to Karpov, Tofik was invited into Kasparov's team and Kasparov's affairs improved. Back then I remember being puzzled how it was possible that with such a 5-0 lead over Karpov that he couldn't win the match. Now it's clear that the psychic psychologist had an impact. Hypnosis was probably involved. Later Tofig repented for taking part in that match. Without him the results would have been more objective.

And I think that modern chess has long become a psychological struggle to a greater extent than the actual strategy of the game, because all the main branches of scenarios have long been studied and described...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If you don't see Africans in Moscow, you might as well see squirrels

И? What do you want to say? Go and see, you can even make a film. A flag, a drum, all the attendant trappings to help.

Andrew Petras:

И? What do you have to say? Go ahead, look, you can even make a movie. Flag, drum, all the attendant paraphernalia to the rescue.

You wanted to say something about Africans in Europe, but no sane person would fall for such an argument.

Here's a link to a webcam in Paris, where you can see a little bit of people - http://world-cam.ru/cams/webcam-saint-malo-online/the-beach-of-saint-malo/

Sorry) it's not a Paris webcam, but somewhere in France.

Nikolay Kositsin:
What did you want? The puppeteers, through a crypto-colonial occupation regime, are replacing the indigenous population with outsiders. If you're happy with this regime, then keep on suffering.

It was a street next to the dormitory of some school, in the year it was 80-something.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You wanted to say something about Africans in Europe, but no sane person would fall for such an argument.

That's true. Only the insane fall for unspoken arguments.

Andrew Petras:

That's true. Only the insane fall for unspoken arguments.

It's not clear what you wanted to say with that video, it's all in the title. Let's not make stupid arguments, and let's not make stupid accusations.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's not clear what the video is about.

You don't understand.

I am tempted to ask, wasn't A. Sytin your teacher?

Reason: