Woodies Cci Indicators - page 2

mart-hart:
If it is just the green panel that is easy to fix. just drag your chart left a bit. Mart

The problem is the prices n all numbers r different my friend not the green panel, just looked closely.

Sorry, I thought it was a different currency.

Yes its way out.

Mart

4xtrader:
Wow

Thank you my friend Mart-Hart n Bluefish.

Hi Bluefish, wie geht es ihnen? es geht mir gut

I need your help Bluefish coz Ich Deutsch nicht so gut

The woodie-cci -panel that I've downloaded (above posted) is not working properly on mini acct n all files in .ex4 format, I can't check them out so I'd like to ask the author how to set up that indic's in mini.

The price numbers on the panel r different

Vielen Dank

The panel works only with the the symbols which are defined in the indicator code, so the symbols which it should work for are:

GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY, GOLD, ZG, USDMXN, FDAX, ER2, NQ, ES, FTSE, FGBL, GBPUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDNZD, 6E, 6B, QM, YM, FESX

The differents with your mentioned mini acct is only a "m" after each pair symbol, isn't it?

Are there any symbols which should also be added? Please post the symbol with the digit (ie 4 for gbpusd, eurusd,...) and the tick value (ie 0.0001 for gbpusd, eurusd,...)!

Woodies CCI for Forex

I have been looking for a broker or stand alone chart package that can be used for Forex that has the Woodies CCI. I see them all the time for stocks, and futures but not for Forex.

Does anybody have any ideas

Hi,

I wanted to know which timeframe is the best for this trading technic? 5 min?

Can we use it on a 1 hour chart for example?

Cheers,

Daniel

I've downloaded the indicators and template from the german site, but it's not accurate. CCI is, but chop zone and sidewinder...they're not the exact.

Now I'm not sure where is the problem. It's either wrong programming and wrong code or the originall place (that Woodie - Ken Wood - creator of CCI patterns uses) what I compare it to...PFG...might just have a different pricing and feed, therefore these indicators are calculated differently.

I don't know now. In the PFG you might edit a code, but then it asks you for a password that I don't have since I'm only using a demo and I'm not sure if it's possible to do on a reall account.

dvarrin:
Hi,

I wanted to know which timeframe is the best for this trading technic? 5 min?

Can we use it on a 1 hour chart for example?

Cheers,

Daniel

You can use any time frame. Woodie uses mainly 5minutes, sometimes 30 and he trades futures and options most of the time.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer :-)

I'll try again this system, but it really needs to be in front of the computer all the time.

I have some problem with sidewinder after upgrading to mt4 build 206. The sidewinder only appear in the first 5 chart open and will not appear starting in the sixth chart.

if I have EU, GU, AU, UJ & UC and I open EJ, GJ & others, the sidewinder will only appear in the first 5 charts I mention and not the chart after..

could someone especially linuxser or newdigital make a new sidewinder?

thanks in advance.

Reason: