Interesting and Humour - page 3877

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's amazing how keen some people are to stick their necks into a noose.

How was it possible not to have a collapse when everything rotted completely from the base to the top? What didn't you see when it started to rot?

Was it all good in China? Did they have to fall apart into separate provinces too? But there was one clever man, Deng Xiao Ping, and the right path to development was found. Understand, you do not have to fall apart to carry out reforms. It was only the Bolsheviks who thought you had to destroy the whole world and then build a new one.

khorosh:

That's you now, have you forgotten about the 90s?

We should not have allowed the USSR to fall apart. After all, the USSR is a legacy of thousands of years of Russian history. Our ancestors built our country by shedding blood. Do you think that this blood is worthless? We should have been worthy of our forefathers and should have kept on strengthening the might and power of our state, instead of destroying it, just because two incompetent men came to power: one is a weak-willed chatterbox and the other is an alcoholic who ruined the country to occupy the presidential seat.

You oversimplify the problem: Gorbachev and Yeltsin are a front.

It was the party leadership of the country that brought about the country's collapse. It began with two plenums of the CPSU Central Committee in 1987. The actions of these people were based on a prosaic jam. All these people, the powers that be, passed by untold riches of the country, and they:

1. The country was full of people who had more than them.

2. Everything they had was government property. As Yeltsin wrote in his book: "I'll look at my desk and there's a tag there that reads: 'Administration of the CPSU Central Committee', sofa, everything around belongs to the Administration of the CPSU Central Committee. When will it be mine?"

СанСаныч Фоменко:

You oversimplify the problem: Gorbachev and Yeltsin are a front.

The country's collapse was produced by the country's party leadership. It started with two plenums of the CPSU Central Committee in 1987. The actions of these people were based on a prosaic jam. All these people, the powers that be, passed by untold riches of the country, and they:

1. The country was full of people who had more than them.

2. Everything they had was government property. As Yeltsin wrote in his book: "I'll look at my desk and there's a tag there that reads: 'Administration of the CPSU Central Committee', couch, everything around belongs to the Administration of the CPSU Central Committee. When will it be mine?"

the sovok was bankrupt by this point

transcendreamer:

the sovok was bankrupt by this point.

Are you still talking? Can you give me some statistics?

PS.

We still have not reached the USSR (RSFSR) indicators of 1989. The electricity in your computer is all Soviet, down to the last watt.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

There's another jam and biscuit lover.

Explain the increase in benefits to the 20 million beggars of our country.

Where have you seen these beggars?

My great-grandmother received a pension of 32 roubles, and said that she was lucky - her friend had a pension of 18 roubles!

Count yourself what can be bought on a pension of 18 rubles in the USSR. And compare that now you can buy on a minimum pension of 5 rubles. Now it is clearly more than that.

khorosh:

We should not have allowed the USSR to fall apart. After all, the USSR is a legacy of thousands of years of Russian history. Our ancestors built our country by shedding blood. Do you think that this blood is worthless? We should have been worthy of our forefathers and should have kept on strengthening the might and power of our state, instead of destroying it, just because two incompetent people found themselves in power: one is a weak-willed chatterbox and the other is an alcoholic who ruined the country to occupy the presidential seat.

I don't get it... Everything is as it was. The people are clearly living better. Nothing has been destroyed, everything has been preserved and multiplied.

In our provinces we have mansions like this around any city, and in the Soviet Union there were only adobe houses around cities. And these are not the notorious "bureaucrats" - this is the province.

On the roads - there is nowhere to go because of traffic jams and there are more and more foreign cars than Russian models...

Where do you want to live? In Moscow? Buy a house and live there. Where else? In the Baltics - again, buy a home and live there... In the Crimea, in Ukraine - anywhere!

What is "ruined", people?

khorosh:

We should not have allowed the USSR to fall apart. After all, the USSR is a legacy of thousands of years of Russian history. Our ancestors built our country by shedding blood. Do you think that this blood is worthless? We should have been worthy of our forefathers and should have kept on consolidating the strength and power of our state, instead of destroying it, just because two incompetent people found themselves in power: one is a weak-willed chatterbox, the other is an alcoholic who ruined the country for the sake of the presidential seat.

This ruin will be echoing like an echo in a mountain gorge for a long time to come. How much blood was shed because of it: Karabakh, Sumgait, Chechnya, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Moldova and Ukraine. All this is a consequence of that collapse. Now let someone say that this collapse was a blessing. That collapse should not have happened even if a single infant had died.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

We still haven't reached the USSR (RSFSR) indicators of 1989. The electricity in your computer is all Soviet, down to the last watt.

What kind of indicators is that? I can see that people are living simply an order of magnitude better than in 1989.

However, I don't understand where the "Soviet electricity" we now use was stored, but whatever - there is more of it than before.

khorosh:
This collapse will be echoing like an echo in a mountain gorge for a long time to come. How much blood has been shed because of this: Karabakh, Sumgait, Chechnya, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Moldova and Ukraine. All this is a consequence of that collapse. And now let someone say that this collapse was a blessing. That collapse should not have happened, even if a single baby had died.

It was neither good nor evil. Just a normal process of disintegration against the backdrop of economic decline. The blood spilled had nothing to do with it. Blood could have been spilled "guarding the USSR from collapse" - do you think it would have been "different" blood?

Reason: