Experts: Trend_Catcher - page 5

Dmitriy Epshteyn:
   You can change language on Russian. You can use it in live trading, but you need to choose input parametrs
No language is fine. i was meant to say that this programming langauge is not easy for me so can you tell me where i can learn that maybe some free online classes and also which input parameters i have to change?

jkyy:
No language is fine. i was meant to say that this programming langauge is not easy for me so can you tell me where i can learn that maybe some free online classes and also which input parameters i have to change?
What language do you better own by? Russian or English?

Dmitriy Epshteyn:
What language do you better own by? Russian or English?
English

jkyy:
English

My language is Russian and Ukrainian. I'am using translator to communicate in English language. To me will heavily help you to study how to work with an adviser. I use documentation on a programming language in Russian language. Best way to do this - Google.

Dmitriy Epshteyn:

My language is Russian and Ukrainian. I'am using translator to communicate in English language. To me will heavily help you to study how to work with an adviser. I use documentation on a programming language in Russian language. Best way to do this - Google.
Okay foget everything.just tell me can i use it in live market as it is or not??

jkyy:
Okay foget everything.just tell me can i use it in live market as it is or not??
Yes, on your own risk.

Good EA thank you why can't i backtest past from 9/9/2015?? it's working only after from 9/9/2015(on M5) and what's the different version 1,2??

forjunu:
Good EA thank you why can't i backtest past from 9/9/2015?? it's working only after from 9/9/2015(on M5) and what's the different version 1,2??

It's testing on any period. Check date period in tester. 

The updated version has some new adds, user can: 1) choose days for trade, 2) open orders on the inverted signal, 3) disable closing an order on an opposite signal.

Hello Dimitri
I have not changed the parameter setting, and I can not make more than one pass? What for?
My account is $ 500 and I have no error message.
Note that I use the back test (before trading real)

cottages:
Hello Dimitri
I have not changed the parameter setting, and I can not make more than one pass? What for?
My account is $ 500 and I have no error message.
Note that I use the back test (before trading real)

Hello. I'am from Ukraine and poorly understand the English slang.I must understand you correctly.

"...more than one pass?" - you about order?

Reason: