Interesting and Humour - page 3857

khorosh:
It is hard to believe in the objectivity of the trials of Russians, given the Russophobic hysteria that now reigns there.

1. Let's not talk about "Russophobia" - I am not interested in mythology.

2. Bout, Yaroshenko and others were jailed a long time ago.

3. Every prison has its own rules and their violation entails punishment. In St. Petersburg a detainee was 'misbehaving' in his cell and they gassed him - cool! Fresh, original and tasteful.

Дмитрий:

2. Bout, Yaroshenko and others were jailed a long time ago.

And Bout was recently added to his sentence because of the tea mushroom.

khorosh:
And Booth's sentence was recently added because of the tea mushroom.

3. every prison has its own rules and violating them will result in punishment. In St. Petersburg a detainee "misbehaved" in his cell and was gassed in his cell in the pre-trial detention centre - cool! Fresh, original and tasteful.

If the sentence was added illegally, he can appeal against it. His lawyers are expensive and clever

khorosh:

The case against pilotKonstantin Yaroshenko was concocted based on the testimony of the FBI agent who provoked Yaroshenko to talk, without any witnesses.

Were you there at the whole thing and know all the details? Are you even sure there was a tea mushroom and not the usual brew?

Дмитрий:

It's not mythology, it's the result of propaganda.

ps Puchkov (Goblin) has some exploration with this man. Lots of interesting stuff, even out of the blue in places.

Дмитрий:

... In St. Petersburg a detainee "misbehaved" in his cell and was gassed in his cell in the pre-trial detention centre - cool! Fresh, original and tasteful.

Give me a link.

Andrew Petras:

It's not mythology, it's the result of propaganda.

ps Puchkov (Goblin) has some scouting with this man. Lots of all sorts of interesting stuff, even out of the blue in places.

Oh, let's not do that!

There are all sorts of "people" who say a lot of things.

Open 2-3 US TV channels and 2-3 central Russian TV channels in prime time and sit with a stopwatch.

Блоги / EchoMSK: В 33 отделе полиции Санкт-Петербурга в ночь на 13 июня в камеры пустили газ
Блоги / EchoMSK: В 33 отделе полиции Санкт-Петербурга в ночь на 13 июня в камеры пустили газ
  • EchoMSK
  • echo.msk.ru
«Мы стали все задыхаться. Я в какой-то момент поняла, что просто не могу дышать. Девочки стали стучаться, просили, чтобы нас вывели и как-то помогли нам. Полицейский открыл — закрыл нас. Сказал: «Сидите дальше»...

Дмитрий:

Oh, let's not do that!

There are all sorts of "people" who say a lot of things.

Open 2-3 US TV channels and 2-3 Russian central TV channels during prime time and sit with a stopwatch.

Why would I do that? You always want proof.

This is an eyewitness, from the USSR, police academy, 15 years of police experience.

Anyway, don't look, don't bother. You wouldn't get it anyway.