What is your internet speed? - page 6

drknn:

Not always - I was surprised when an employee told me he had a 100 megabit internet connection. It turned out to be true. You need to look at the contract with the provider. Or, if the provider supports a site with a user's account, you need to look at the deciphering of the tariff package. For example, I have a promotion at my provider - 17 megabits starting speed of Internet in January, and 1 megabit is added next month.

And the internet speed is displayed on the tray icon? :)

And 100 yes, there is, the same ER-Telecom in St. Petersburg http://spb.wizard.ertelecom.ru/

On the page, apart from the speed test, they offer to check the computer for errors in Windows.

Out of curiosity, I ran the test. In 5-10 minutes the program gave me the result of the check:

Abzasc:

And the internet speed is displayed on the tray icon? :)

And 100 yes, there is, the same ER-Telecom in St. Petersburg http://spb.wizard.ertelecom.ru/

He has a fibre-optic cable in his house. You understand that a gigabit channel, from which a person is allocated one hundred megabits of Internet, not local, will be displayed in the system tray as the true speed of the Internet. And I don't know any providers in St. Petersburg - it's not about them.

Rita:

On the page, apart from the speed test, they offer to check the computer for errors in Windows.

Out of curiosity, I ran the test. In 5-10 minutes the program gave me the result of the check:

What does it have to do with the system registry? So, some program left its entries, but they are out of date. What does this have to do with the Internet?

Rita:

Rita, don't go to a page like this and don't run anything there. It's a scam.

Beeline Internet (now Kyivstar) 100mb for 7.5dolls per month.

pr0fess0r64:
Beeline Internet (now Kyivstar) 100mb for 7.5dolls per month.
Bryansk, Domolink. 2.0mb for 20$ a month.
I'm going to hit the wall...

sever30:

P.S. Who's got it worse, please cheer up, really need it to lift your spirits.

granit77:
Bryansk, Domolink. 2.0mb for $20 a month.
I'm going to go bang on the wall...

thanks, I'm relieved.

khorosh:
Why does it say 100 mbps in my connection properties? Is this figure independent of the tariff? Apparently it's potentially possible but not really achievable.

It is possible that this is the speed of your network environment, which includes the internet. In and out ..... Great out (c) "Winnie the Pooh" :)))))))))!!!!!!!!!!

granit77:
Bryansk, Domolink. 2.0mb for $20 a month.
I'm going to hit the wall...

Bullshit!!!!! Yugratel $20 for 512 kilobits/sec.
Reason: