How Profitable Is Forex - page 2

hi,

I am new to forex can anybody teach me where to start,how much money to start ,how can be a profitable forex trader?

If you are new to trading, you must read, learn and demo before thinking trade your money.

FerruFx

safa786:
hi, I am new to forex can anybody teach me where to start,how much money to start ,how can be a profitable forex trader?

I would recommend you to spend time to read and learn from Forex Training & Education: Beginner Foreign Exchange Currency Trading .. The school is a good way for you to learn many things as a beginner.. And take it from there..

Wish you luck!

nicesurf:
And the capital needed to invest is not so expensive.

Depends how you definte "expensive", since it's all relative.

Sticking to a set of rule is not enough to become a profitable traders. Managing your money is extremely important.

Forex trading is a high risk high reward investment. You could double your investment in a single day and wipe out completely the next. The trading method and style you use along with your risk profile will determine just how much can make. The only true way to determine this is to begin trading and keeping accurate records of your profits.

I think Forex is profitable only if you are well experienced and and know all market trends and strategy then you can earn good profit else without knowledge you may have o face huge loss. I always suggest all that you must start with demo account.

safa786:
hi,I am new to forex can anybody teach me where to start,how much money to start ,how can be a profitable forex trader?

There are no shortcuts to success in Forex. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice. You can use demo account to start trading in forex.

sunyprofit:
I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX BUT I HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN TREADING FOREX,I WILL LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE TRUELLY MAKING MONEY AND READY TO GIVE ME FREE MATERIALS THAT THEY ARE USING , AND ALSO WHO CAN QUARD ME FOR TRADING,PLS, IF YOU CAN HELP ,CONTACT: sunyprofit@myway.com for details

Hello Suny, If you are interested in areas forex, you can download the free trading strategies below my signature, it's all for free you can download and practice on the demo account immediately. Remember that trading on a demo account until you get profit, then trading on a live account

sunyprofit:
I DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX BUT I HAVE SERIOUS INTEREST IN TREADING FOREX,I WILL LIKE TO MEET PEOPLE WHO ARE TRUELLY MAKING MONEY AND READY TO GIVE ME FREE MATERIALS THAT THEY ARE USING , AND ALSO WHO CAN QUARD ME FOR TRADING,PLS, IF YOU CAN HELP ,CONTACT: sunyprofit@myway.com for details

your question is really straight forward and commanding. since you have registered for a forum, that is really good, here you will find helpful information. all you need do is ask the question and help will inform of reply. you can also start any schooling system with any broker, like i use PROFIFOREX, being that they have good customer service to easily contact.

Reason: