Interesting and Humour - page 3825

Дмитрий:

What's interesting there - an ordinary enemy of the people. He was a poor man - Grizodubova pulled him out of death row at the last moment.

And he died because of it afterwards.

I don't know: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Королёв,_Сергей_Павлович

Дмитрий:

What's the "side of Europe"?

Since 1918 == interventionists.

An enemy of the people. Passed the firing squad. He was already on death row - the pilot Grizodubova had asked Stalin for it. Then he was in the penal colony.

He died because of it - an interrogator beat him to death and broke his jaw. Well, a suicide bomber - they did not treat him and his bones did not heal properly. And at the end of his life he needed a simple operation, they needed to administer oxygen and they could not get a tube into his trachea and he suffocated. And at the autopsy, they saw the bones of his jaw had melded incorrectly

Andrew Petras:

Since 1918 == interventionists.

)))) so the US "interveners" - who landed in Arkhangelsk?

Дмитрий:

)))) so are the US "interveners" - who landed in Arkhangelsk?

That's what I wrote.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Interesting and Humorous

Andrew Petras, 2017.07.20 19:29

We should start to deal with industrialization from about 1905-1914, with the prerequisites, so to speak. Why the USSR was forced to pursue this very industrialisation, and why the US sided with the USSR rather than Europe.

The rescuers did great by spending the budget money on foreign cars. Bravo, that's what I call a big deal.
But they screwed up, they couldn't get away from the FSB, idiots, they should have shared with the FSB.

Don't they understand how to do things?

Andrew Petras:

That's what I wrote.

Europe was involved in industrialisation too - Siemens was building and others

Andrey Dik:

Article 58? Don't make my slippers laugh

Are you a radical or something?

Can your slippers laugh?

To the circus, now!

Дмитрий:

Europe was involved in industrialisation too - Siemens was building and others

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting and Humorous

Andrew Petras, 2017.07.20 19:29

You have to start to deal with the industrialization since 1905 - 1914, with its prerequisites, so to speak. Why the USSR was forced to pursue that very same industrialization, and why the United States sided with the USSR instead of Europe.

That's two issues.

Specific firms are secondary issues. For example, I don't know who the shareholder of Siemens was, who and how might have influenced their decision, etc.

If you want it, sort it out. If you don't want to, keep on twisting and writing nonsense. It looks funny, to say the least.

Andrew Petras:

Does the chief helmsman dictate domestic policy?

Of course!

We have one person making the decisions and one person dealing with politics.

He is very good at it, I like him.

The main problem is that he doesn't manage to do everything.

If he could be cloned, up to the head of a building, a school headmaster, a factory foreman, life would get better.

I wish science and medicine could solve this problem.

Reason: