Interesting and Humour - page 3819

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Actually, we are not talking about light and heavy, but about natural (less harmful), artificial (more harmful) and surrogates (terribly harmful).

Actually they correlate.

Has the legalisation of natural drugs in a number of states led to a decrease in the use of artificial and surrogates?

Andrew Petras:

Actually they are correlated.

Has the legalisation of natural drugs in a number of states led to a decrease in the use of artificial and surrogate drugs?

What do you think?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What do you think?

Do you support the drug legalisation scenario?

Andrew Petras:

Do you support the drug legalisation scenario?

That's not what I mean, I don't understand what's wrong with weed and flowers?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's not what I'm saying, I don't see what the grass and flowers have done wrong.

That's what I mean. I mean, that's the one.

ps are addictive and dependent.

You can eat poppy (without negative consequences), or you can turn it into a soft drug. Or a heavy one.

Andrew Petras:

That's what I mean. I mean, that's what I mean.

ps are addictive and dependent.

Poppy can be eaten (without negative consequences), or it can be turned into a mild drug. Or a heavy one.

That's what you have to fight with addiction, not nature.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is what we have to do to fight poppy addiction, not nature.

When poppies were banned, the number of junkies on the dachas dropped to zero.

There are different ways to fight it. The question is in whose interests this fight is, and whether it is a fight, or part of a cunning scenario in someone's private interests.

Remembering Stalin: pros and cons

Interestingly,the main motive for agreeing to the installation of attributes containing some kind of information about Stalin is the argument of respect for historical truth.Young people are the most vocal "for" on all issues, while among older people there is a clearer opposition to the installation of signs glorifying the former head of the USSR.

Пресс-выпуск
Пресс-выпуск
  • wciom.ru
Память о Сталине: за и против Россияне скорее готовы слышать о государственных успехах, чем о неудачах Сталина, свидетельствуют данные ежедневного опроса «ВЦИОМ-Спутник». МОСКВА, 20 июля 2017 г. Всероссийский центр изучения общественного мнения (ВЦИОМ) представляет данные исследования, посвященного изучению отношения россиян к размещению...

СанСаныч Фоменко:

What truth can we talk about if the topic is off-limits for discussion? Why even bring up topics that cannot be discussed?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What kind of truth can we talk about if the topic is forbidden for discussion? Why even bring up topics that cannot be discussed?

You can smear the Soviet period, but you can't capitulate to VCIOM?