Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 21

Zvezdochet:

To answer your question: It is an internationally accepted STANDARD for transmitting and receiving the ALPHABET with sounds of ONE key, DIFFERENT durations in time. Each letter of the alphabet has a DIFFERENT COUNTRY of sounds. But for each letter the DIFFERENT and at repeated listening is distinctive from others .

Any other questions?

I forgot about Numerals, they are in five digits encoding, but they are perceived by ear at a high speed - what a paradox.

Texnolog:

"The monkey and the spectacles" Krylov's fable.

You be careful with the sarcasm, or I bet an argument about racially correct orthodox comments would go on for at least 100 pages! Don't want to lose the cognac ))

Zvezdochet:

I went to the library a lot when I was a kid. I loved to read. I guess I still have an affinity for books. The internet depends on the provider. If you sit too long, it knocks you out. It makes you nervous, and that has a negative effect on learning. Also, the monotonous noise of the fan on the laptop is very distracting and unnerving. Also, if you forget something, you have to remember which page you are on - you get nervous - it affects your grades. Then my eyes get watery and glazed over. You can't do that with a book.

In short, the conclusion: The book on C++ will be useful for introductory purposes just for beginners. Isn't 400 rubles too high a price? I'll look at the MQL5 BOOK I got linked to a few pages ago.

And to my questions about slashes no one has answered ..... I remember a cartoon as a child: water drips from the faucet (faucet not shut) and the right guy, even in a tie, goes by and is very indignant slovenliness! Then, tired but happy with the work done, he took a rest next to the faucet that was BREAKING. A kid ran by, saw the crane dripping and CLOSED the crane. Dude even rolled his eyes in amazement!

Your questions are not a dripping faucet, but Niagara Falls (when all the dams are open) - anyone who tries to answer your question now is like a little boy with a little bucket trying to scoop out all the falling water of the waterfall right now. It is not possible.

You have to spend at least 1,000 man-hours on mastering it, your man-hours. Reading Knuth's will give you the amount of general erudition you need. Then move on to kodobase->help->code from kodobase. If you still have questions or do the scheme with kodobase, or read something from graph theory (eg Purely functional data structures, Okasaki K.) and solve programming problems from this subject (the book) in the form of scripts in MQL. You could read one of Knuth's books during the weekend. You just save time and effectively build up your understanding and practical programming skills (whatever they are). Kids learn aurdine, they're just interested and they just repeat it.

No need to sit on the internet, download for yourself(looked it up, folder ~330MB) and read offline. Get a cheap tablet to read djvu and pdf.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Back in the day, when I was teaching programming courses, I had a mentally disturbed student. He pestered me and the group with questions like: - Why is the function called OrderSend and not SendOrder, what is the secret here? He was stuck, poor guy, on this insoluble riddle, and that was the end of the entire course. And then there was this one, he was a student, he was on his way to get a red diploma. And decided that he had to habitually learn ALL MQL4 functions, and then he automatically became a real Tru-Programmer)).

There's only 20 pages of discussion so far, you guys are getting lazy, you're not reaching the "Is there a Grail" thread )))))

By the way, yeah, I've met some of those too. On the face of it, their behavior usually resembles trolling. But, as I understand it, they really believe that "the essence of programming" is exactly "to know all functions by heart".

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I want a desktop one, and it should be easier to write.
I don't think there are any books for MQL5, maybe there are, but no one knows about them... You may watch it on YouTube, but you have to make a pro look at the clips. There are a lot of nonsense, lack of system in presenting the material, inability to explain it. And you'll get to an A there. I think it's better than books.
If you want to learn a third language, it is better to take one that can be useful. C#, for example, is a bit more difficult to learn, but it will be easier to write complex algorithms and programmes.

Based on the above, I propose that connoisseurs write a sensible tutorial on MQL5. A lot of good articles on this resource show that there are those who can do everything sensibly.

Texnolog:
I forgot about DIGITS, they are in five digits encoding, but are perceived by ear at high speed - what a paradox.
When you qualify for a class (any class) the reception speed for DIGITALS must be faster than the reception speed for BUTTERS. On the key do not know . I served in the first company - taka to reception . On the key worked the second company . We called them "snitches".

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
I can't resist the above-mentioned, so I suggest the experts to write an explanatory book on MQL5. A lot of good articles on this resource says there are those who can do it well.
Timur Mashnin has already written an e-mail on MQL5

I ordered a book version 550 print + 250 shipping

Sergey Kovalev wrote an electronic version of MQL4. There is no book version available.

I got the idea to buy Schildt C ++.

I found it for 500 rubles, but the girl is only free in the evening.

Somebody will write that it is a useless book ..... Let......

500 rubles is not the money to be afraid of taking chances.

Zvezdochet:
Timur Mashnin has already written an e-mail on MQL5.

I ordered a book version 550 print + 250 shipping

Sergey Kovalev wrote an electronic version of MQL4. There is no book version available.

I got the idea to buy Schildt C ++.

I found it for 500 rubles, but the girl is only free in the evening.

Someone will write that this is a useless book .......

500 rubles is not the kind of money to be afraid of taking a risk.

You must read a programming book (for absolute beginners) in any case, and work through each example, if you want something to stick in your memory.

Otherwise it will be - up to 20 pages and have forgotten what was said at 10.

You can't read like a novel sitting by the fireplace, unless you're an expert and already speak several languages.

Georgiy Merts:
By the way, yes, I've met them too. Their behavior usually looks like trolling. But, as I understand it, they really think that "the essence of programming" is to "know all functions by heart".

Anything over 100% p.a. is a grail. The source of the Grail is in the kodobase.

I want to change it a bit. I went to freelance .................................................... and here I am with a chisel to chisel away at the MQL

Who are we now? Dumbo ....... !

Reason: