Interesting and Humour - page 3490

JQS:

Don't you point that at me, you boorish bastard. All right?! DON'T POKE ME !!!!!

Get an education from your parents and then go out to talk to normal people!

Why are you registered here? To tell us about the SS?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Why are you registered here? To tell us about the SS?
If it's to make young people, like you, less likely to lie about times they haven't seen or heard about, then yes. But not to communicate specifically with you and your namesake, unequivocally. To me you are an uneducated and uneducated rabble not worthy of attention.

JQS:
If you need it so that young people would lie less like you about those times they have not seen and do not know about, then yes. But not to communicate specifically with you and your namesake, unequivocally. To me you are an uneducated and uneducated rabble not worthy of attention.

You are the ones who don't lie in the first place. Don't tell young people things that didn't happen.

And how do you mean not brought up? Not trained to march in formation and pour soup into cups at the command "proceed to the meal"?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You are the ones who don't lie in the first place. Don't tell young people things that didn't happen.
) Have you seen and known fists?

JQS:
If it's to make young people like you less likely to lie about times they haven't seen or heard about, then yes. But not to communicate specifically with you and your namesake, unequivocally. To me you are uneducated and uneducated rabble, not worthy of attention.
Ahahaha but it's them that YOU paid attention to, so you come and take a shit yourself)))) I'm also a well-mannered and educated one)))))

Дмитрий:
) Have you seen and known fists?
Я? I mean the definition they gave us in history class at school. According to that definition, my grandfather was a typical kulak.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And how do you mean not brought up? Not trained to march in formation and pour soup into cups at the command "proceed to the meal"?

I lived at that time, and I know.

And you, as I see it, are not taught even the elementary thing - to march in formation. You have not moved beyond the adolescent mind, which requires control and correction.

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
Ahahaha however it's them that YOU paid attention to, so you come and shit on yourself)))) I'm also well mannered and educated)))))
Some require very close attention - for scolding. For example for exile to the Kolyma, they also need attention. But not for communication. And you could do with an education, perhaps a birching.

JQS:

I lived at that time, and I know.

And you, as I see it, have not learned even the basics - to walk in formation. You haven't gone beyond the teenage mindset that requires control and correction.

It's funny... why do they have to walk in formation? When you can just walk through?

Are you accustomed to marching in formation?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Me? I mean the definition they gave us in history class at school. According to that definition, my grandfather was a typical fist.)
))) Sorry, that's what I meant to write this miracle....