Interesting and Humour - page 3489

СанСаныч Фоменко:

The kulak never produced anything before or after the revolution. After the revolution anyone could get land for free for an unlimited period. And land was distributed. There were social restrictions: the law forbade giving land to former landlords and kulaks. So by law they could not produce anything.

Nevertheless, it was the kulaks who controlled the main volume of agricultural production. A kulak is a moneylender and he lent inventory, seeds.... Before the revolution, the newspapers were outraged that the rent on benefits from the kulaks exceeded the future harvest by a multiple. In 1928 - it was the peak of the harvest between the famine, the kulaks were not interested in the growth of production, its mechanization... The wealth of the kulaks was kept on the informal enslavement of the peasants - that is why they were evicted, to break the circle.

Well San Sanych, you have surpassed even the SS, even in the SS schools were taught that kulak is an affluent (hardworking and thrifty) peasant who has farmhands (drunken lazybones). Naturally, he does not have to work with a shovel himself, he organizes, monitors and provides.

San Sanych, did you come up with this interpretation of a farmhand yourself, or who is helping?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Well, San Sanych, you have surpassed even the SS, even in the SS they taught in schools that a kulak is an affluent (hard-working and thrifty) peasant who has peasants (drunken lazybones). Naturally, he does not have to work with a shovel himself, he organizes, monitors and provides.

San Sanych, did you come up with this interpretation of a hired help?

A peasant- up to the 1917 Russian Revolution - a middleman, a merchant, a middleman, especially in the bread trade, in the markets and wharfs; he himself has no money, he lives by deception, roughage, measurement; a beacon - eagle, tarhan tamb. A varyag mosk. a peddler with small money, he travels around villages buying canvas, yarn, flax, hemp, mink, bristles, oil, etc. a prasol, ashes, a money peddler, a gurtovschik, a merchant and cattle herdsman; a peddler, a peddler. (Dictionary of V. I. Dal).

After the revolution:The nickname "kulak" was given to the rural peasants, who in the opinion of their fellow villagershad an impure, unearned income- moneylenders, misers and traders. Peasant conscience has always been based on the idea that the only honest source of wealth is hard physical labour. The origin of the wealth of moneylenders and traders was associated primarily with their dishonesty - the merchant, for example, was considered a "parasite of society, profitingfrom the objects obtained by other people's labour", because, as peasants engaged in direct production were convinced, "you cannot cheat, you cannot sell"[1].

Initially, the term kulak had exclusively negative connotations, representing an assessment of a dishonest person, which was then reflected in elements of Soviet propagandaas well. Back in the 1870s, A. N. Engelhardt, who researched the Russian peasantry, wrote

Нетрудовые доходы — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
В нетрудовые доходы включались как доходы, полученные преступным путём (воровство, взяточничество, казнокрадство), так и доходы, которые в странах с рыночной экономикой считаются полностью законными, такие как работа по частному найму, доход на вложенный капитал, торговая прибыль и др. Главным признаком «нетрудовых доходов» было то, что они не...

Владимирская область первой в России перешла на отечественное ПО
Владимирская область первой в России перешла на отечественное ПО
  • Александр Кондратьев
  • life.ru
21 декабря советник президента России Герман Клименко подвёл итоги пилотного проекта по переводу Владимирской области на отечественный софт. В "пилоте" использовалась операционная система "Гослинукс", офисный пакет, браузер, почтовый клиент, файловый менеджер, ПО для сетевого взаимодействия, криптографические и антивирусные средства. По словам...

JQS:

Kulak, before the 1917 revolution, is a trader, reseller, maklak, prasol, packer, especially in the bread trade, at bazaars and wharves, himself without money, living by swindling, by counting, by measuring; beacon eagle, tarkhan tamb. A varyag mosk. a peddler with small money, travels around villages buying canvas, yarn, flax, hemp, mink, bristles, oil, etc. a prasol, ashes, a money peddler, a gurtovschik, a merchant and cattle herdsman; a peddler, a peddler. (Dictionary of V. I. Dal).

After the revolution:The nickname "kulak" was given to the rural peasants, who in the opinion of their fellow villagershad an impure, unearned income- moneylenders, misers and traders. Peasant consciousness has always been based on the idea that the only honest source of wealth is hard physical labour. The origin of the wealth of moneylenders and traders was associated primarily with their dishonesty - the merchant, for example, was considered a "parasite of society, profitingfrom the objects obtained by other people's labour", because, as peasants engaged in direct production were convinced, "you cannot cheat, you cannot sell"[1].

Initially, the term kulak had exclusively negative connotations, representing an assessment of a dishonest person, which was then reflected in elements of Soviet propagandaas well. Back in the 1870s A. N. Engelhardt, who researched the Russian peasantry, wrote

))) If you're going to quote Wikipedia, quote it in its entirety, not just in bits and pieces!

That's how you should quote:

Kulak-- before 1917 Russian Revolution -- a merchant, reseller, maqlaq, prasol, pander, especially in grain trade, at bazaars and wharfs, he himself has no money, lives by deception, measurement; beacon eagle, tarhan tamb. A varyag mosk. a peddler with small money, travels around villages buying canvas, yarn, flax, hemp, mink, bristles, oil, etc. a prasol, ashes, a money peddler, a gurtovschik, a merchant and cattle herdsman; a peddler, a peddler. (Dictionary by V. I. Dahl).

After 1917 the term has a different semantic coloring, the meaning of "kulakdom" changes depending onthe course of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, in effect either bringing kulakdom closer to the middle class or positioning it as a separate The meaning of "kulakstvo" varies depending on the direction of the course of the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks).

JQS:

And if you keep quoting bits and pieces, you'll grow up to be just like the faa

The times of the USSR were free medicine, education, a guaranteed job after education. It was benefits for deserving workers to travel and rest anywhere in the country. It was equality and equal prosperity for all. These were freely sold beer in the canteens at lunchtime (no one abused it, and there were only a few alcoholics at all times and in all countries), one could stand freely in a queue in the canteen with the director, who stood like everybody else waiting his turn, politely shaking hands with everybody. This was the normal reality of the time. Everyone who worked - everyone was well shod, clothed, fed and able to get an education.

Nowhere else in the world is there. Now the world's wealth is concentrated in 2% of the population, while the rest are below the poverty line. The USSR is far from an ideal state and society, but to say that the USSR was not socially oriented is blasphemy.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

When you slipped me a high quality fake on fertility in the US during the Great Depression. It took me a week to realise that you were feeding me a fake. I don't want to spend any more time refuting what you say. Not even on the fact that the Lenin quote you cited has nothing to do with fists.

Moreover, I am not interested in convincing anyone of anything either. Especially those who fit any facts to the truths they know in advance.

Underneath what I write is either my own experience or I can make references.

PS.

Back in the 1870sA.N. Engelhardt, who researched the Russian peasantry, wrote:

"<...> a real kulak loves neither land, nor farm, nor labour, he loves only money... Everything at a kulak is based not on the farm, not on labour, but on capital, which he trades with, which he lends out at interest. His idol is money, which he only thinks about increasing. He inherited the capital, he got it by inheritance, he gets it by some unknown but unclean means.

Engelhart wrote of the "kulak" as a phenomenon of the 19th century!

And as far as this discussion is concerned, the kulak is a 20th century phenomenon. which appeared as a result of Stolypin's land reform and was completely destroyed by the Bolsheviks.

You are living in your own world which has nothing to do with reality.

And you lie!

Дмитрий:
If you keep quoting in bits and pieces, you'll grow up to be just like the faa.

Don't you point that at me, you boorish bastard. All right?! DON'T POKE ME !!!!!

Get an education from your parents and then go out to meet normal people!

JQS:

Don't you point that at me, you boorish bastard. All right?! DON'T POKE ME !!!!!

Get an education from your parents and then go out to talk to normal people!

You...

JQS:

Kulak, before the 1917 revolution, is an intermediary, over-trader, maklak, prasol, pusher, especially in the bread trade, at bazaars and wharves, himself without money, living by deception, counting, measuring; beacon eagle, tarkhan tamb. A varyag mosk. a peddler with small money, he travels around villages buying canvas, yarn, flax, hemp, mink, bristles, oil, etc. a prasol, ashes, a money peddler, a gurtovschik, a merchant and cattle herdsman; a peddler, a peddler. (Dictionary of V. I. Dal).

After the revolution:The nickname "kulak" was given to the rural peasants, who in the opinion of their fellow villagershad an impure, unearned income- moneylenders, misers and traders. Peasant conscience has always been based on the idea that the only honest source of wealth is hard physical labour. The origin of the wealth of moneylenders and traders was associated primarily with their dishonesty - the merchant, for example, was considered a "parasite of society, profitingfrom the objects obtained by other people's labour", because, as peasants engaged in direct production were convinced, "you cannot cheat, you cannot sell"[1].

Initially the term kulak had exclusively negative connotations, representing an assessment of a dishonest person, which was then reflected in elements of Soviet propagandaas well. Back in the 1870s, A.N. Engelhardt, who researched the Russian peasantry, wrote

"Think about the meaning of 'no-money-grubbing'. And there was no Dahl dictionary in the SS.
Reason: