Interesting and Humour - page 3307

The logic is ironclad - finish it because it's unique...

Let's say they buried $1 billion. What next, if for 30 years one Mriya covered the entire market?

Дмитрий:

That's it! Let's say he's out! And what to do with it? For 30 years the Mriya alone completely filled the niche of large-size air transportation. To complete this Mriya is more than 1 billion dollars. It is finished! What is next - how to pay back a yard?

P.S. This is a very sad moment, in fact - a Soviet physicist, graduated from Leningrad Polytechnic, working in the US as a caretaker.

P.P.S. Only watch it with Courage Bombay's voiceover.

I don't know. You tell me. Billions get buried so you can't find a trace of them.

They put a billion in there. Where did it go? Who knows? (с)

And here is the thing. An aeroplane that can carry a lot of cargo at once is always useful for the economy. First of all in the defence industry.

Дмитрий:

That's it! Let's say he's out! And what to do with it? For 30 years the Mriya alone completely filled the niche of large-size air transportation. To complete this Mriya is more than 1 billion dollars. It is finished! What is next - how to pay back a yard?

P.S. This is a very sad moment, in fact - a Soviet physicist, graduated from Leningrad Polytechnic, working in the US as a caretaker.

P.P.S. Watch only in the voiceover of Courage Bombay.

Where did you get the billion-dollar sum?In 2006 Oleg Shevchenko, Director General of Kiev Aviant, said that to complete building of the AN-225 aircraft it was necessary to spend approximately 90 million dollars. In 2006, Oleg Shevchenko, General Director of Kiev Aviant, said that the amount needed to complete the construction of the An-225 was about $90 million; together with testing of the aircraft the sum would be $120 million.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

...and the world's largest low-cost coal mining company? One company produced more coal than the whole of Great Britain with Thatcher and the Queen.

And with this Soviet gigantism the standard of living of the average Soviet toiler was far below that of the average English toiler.

Yuri Evseenkov:

Well, an aircraft's fuselage is its undercarriage. It's not like the body of a car. I can imagine how many and what kind of full-scale experiments had to be done to get acceptable aerodynamics for such a giant. Do they even now perform aerodynamic testing of life-size hull samples in the tube? Not that I know of. It's very expensive and energy intensive. Everything is designed on computers.

I once watched an interview with an aircraft designer. He said that the hardest part is creating the engine. Only a few countries in the world can create an engine for a large aircraft - Russia, the US, I think Germany, and France only knows how to make small ones. This is from memory, of course, I am not an expert myself.

Aleksey Levashov:
And with all this Soviet gigantism, the standard of living of the average Soviet worker was far below that of the average English worker.

Didn't pay much attention to the coal-mining enterprise. It's a pity San Sanych is in the bathhouse, but he'll probably be back tomorrow. I wonder what kind of company? Isn't it the Raspadskaya mine?

Around the biggest and most advanced Raspadskaya mine, the whole union danced and worked for it. The whole coal industry in the USSR was subsidised by the state, there is no point in talking about the cost of coal production here at all.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Where did you get the billion-dollar figure from?In 2006, Oleg Shevchenko, General Director of Kiev Aviant, said that to complete the construction of the An-225 aircraft, a sum of approximately $90 millionwas needed; together with testing the aircraft, it would be $120 million. Together with the tests of the aircraft the sum would amount to $120m.

That's when you go back in a time machine to 2006 - that's how much it will cost there.

Aleksey Levashov:
And with all this Soviet gigantism, the standard of living of the average Soviet worker was far below that of the average English worker.

And I didn't give a fuck about people, they'd have more. I was pushed into the radio centre after the institute. On the first day at lunch they poured alcohol on me, I was doing sports at the time, so I refused. The radio centre was allocated a lot of alcohol and they all drank heavily there.

I went to the deputy minister in Moscow and asked him to transfer me to another ministry. He refused, saying that I should work for three years and then do what I wanted.

I flipped out and told everyone to go away. I did not work for two years, but I was well paid. The police kept coming, I was expelled from the Komsomol )))).

The funny thing is, 3 years passed, I went to the personnel department and brazenly wrote my resignation. To my surprise they signed it without any words.

Then I was told that I worked honestly for three years, they got my salary and gave it as a snack. There was plenty of alcohol and not enough snacks.

A country of slaves, alcoholics and people who go their own way.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I wonder if the Chinese will now start stamping the world's biggest plane for sale or for their own internal affairs?

Ukraine has not sold anything, the Chinese have signed a contract to complete the second AN-225 in Kiev. Facebook of Antonov Design Bureau has all the explanations for the journalists' jokes.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I once watched an interview with an aircraft designer. He said that the most difficult thing is to create an engine. There are only a few countries in the world that can make an engine for a large aircraft - Russia, the USA, I think Germany, and France only knows how to make small ones. This is from memory, of course, I am not an expert.
The engine for the AN-225 (d18t) is being made in Zaporozhye, Ukraine, the kit is ready.
Reason: