Interesting and Humour - page 3140

Alexey Busygin:
It's a prehistoric shark with Duncan McLeod principles from x.f. Highlander
wikipedia. it's not like she's swordfighting.))

Alexandr Saprykin:
I don't think she fought with swords)))

They fought tooth and nail on the principle that 'only one must remain'.

Didn't you watch that saga of the immortals?

Alexey Busygin:

They fought tooth and nail on the principle that "only one must remain".

Didn't you watch that saga of the immortals?

I did. all the episodes. when the show was on channel one in the '90s.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I watched it. All the episodes. When it was on Channel 1 in the '90s.
What's with the wikipedia?

Alexey Busygin:
Why are you looking at Wikipedia?
I was looking at the shark, not the Highlanders)))

About women and men.

It's so funny when a man says:
- You have a drink and you won't be embarrassed.
- Silly boy! If I drink now, you'll be embarrassed.

- Darling...
- What?

- Why are you so inadequate?

- Because you should be!

- Does yours go to work?
- He does
- That's right! I don't give mine a fare, either!

Oh, that awkward moment when a husband who has given up smoking tiptoes at night to the kitchen window vent for a smoke break and runs into his wife, who has gone on a diet and is hurriedly chewing on a meatball by the refrigerator in the dark.

Odessa. Late at night, the husband wakes up his wife:
- Sonya, I want you...
- Grisha, did you have to wake me up?! Or have you forgotten where it is?!

A drunken husband returns home at night. Opens the door, his wife is standing in front of him, a frying pan in her hand.

Husband: Thanks, honey, but I'm not hungry!

You should not look for a man on a dating site, but on a job site. The profiles are the same, but the pictures and resumes are real!
- Give me the gun, I'll kill the neighbour!

. For what?

- Oh, man... I go fishing, he goes to his wife's.

I'm home, he's checking my nets.

- Darling, can we talk?
- Make it short and sweet, darling!

- All right, darling. Twenty thousand... euros.

Late night. Drunk wife rings the doorbell. Husband opens the door:

- You've been out drinking and smoking again?!
- Darling! Envy is disgusting!

- Girl, why haven't we met yet?
- Because God protects you, stupid creature!

A loving man is one who has seen you drunk, naked, without makeup, roaring, talking shit, and oddly enough, is still with you.

Two high-speed trains set a world record in China.

A dangerous experiment involving high-speed trains was conducted in China: two trains travelling towards each other on parallel tracks drove past each other at 420 km/h.
The unprecedented experiment was conducted on Friday, July 15, on a section of the high-speed railway line between the cities of Zhengzhou in central Henan province and Xuzhou in eastern Jiangsu province.
The record was set by two high-speed trains, the Golden Phoenix and the Blue Dolphin.
Such experiments are designed to test the resistance of rolling stock to the air effect that occurs when trains move apart at high speeds.
A successful experiment means that China has fully mastered the technology for building and operating high-speed trains.

Aleksey Levashov:

China has set a world record with two superfast trains.

China has conducted a dangerous experiment involving high-speed trains: two trains travelling towards each other on parallel tracks passed each other at 420 km/h.
The unprecedented experiment was conducted on Friday, July 15, on a section of the high-speed railway line between the cities of Zhengzhou in central Henan province and Xuzhou in eastern Jiangsu province.
The record was set by two high-speed trains, the Golden Phoenix and the Blue Dolphin.
Such experiments are designed to test the resistance of rolling stock to the air effect that occurs when trains move apart at high speeds.
The success of the experiment means that China has fully mastered the technology for building and operating high-speed trains.

When will we have such trains all over the world?

Alexandr Saprykin:

When will we have such trains everywhere?
As soon as the Crimean bridge is built... Probably... unlikely... oh, not soon! :)
Reason: