Interesting and Humour - page 4704

Renat Akhtyamov:

30 years apart and the UFOs are the same

that's what I'm talking about

;)))

We also have the same type of aircraft, two wings, tail, engine ))
No progress in development ))

Roman:

We have planes of the same type, two wings, tail, engine ))
No progress in development ))

UFOs were shot down, the clue is there

they say they also made chips

Our drones will soon be visiting them

Renat Akhtyamov:

the UFOs were shot down, the clue is there.

They say they did the chips as well.

Our drones will soon be flying in to visit them.

By the way, I saw something too, but not a UFO.
Probably someone's soul.

Anyway, there was a time when I was dating a girl and she told me she was a crowned witch.
So she was crowned in her dreams. So in her dreams she was communicating with someone, with some kind of creature.
She was working as a programmer at the Sberbank programmer's office.
She worked as a programmer at the Sberbank, and she was very smart and well-developed. She was an ordinary girl, only with a world of her own.
She was very clever and well-developed, but she had her own world. She told them she didn't want to see them, but they came anyway.
She went to Valaam, to the holy places, to purify herself from it. And her shoes were torn, she had to walk barefoot through all the temples while she was there.
And as she told me, after visiting Balaam and the rituals performed there, she almost stopped having these dreams.
I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night, and I was in the middle of the night.
It was evening, it was getting dark, but not quite dark yet, so it was dusk.
We had her son, aged five, begged me for a match )), and he started to light a stick in the middle of the gazebo.
I prompted him to throw sticks in, and there will be a fire ))
He pulled some twigs and it turned out to be a good fire ))
We are sitting quietly drinking beer, chatting about this and that, peaceful atmosphere, evening, bonfire, lapota.
I am looking at the flames of the fire and catching a glimpse of a figure floating across the fire like a woman in a long dress.
The shape is whitish, I can't see her face, I can't see her legs. Just the shape of a woman. Just a few seconds, floated over the fire and disappeared.
I was embarrassed, I didn't tell her what I had seen, and while I was thinking about it, she pushes me to the side and asks, "Did you see that?
I did not even begin to ask the question, -What did you see? I told her right away, "Yes, I did.
Because I knew right away what she was asking me.
That's the phenomenon I had. I don't know what it was, but she said it was someone's soul.
Believe it or not, I believe my eyes.)

Last year I saw something strange in the sky. It was about four o'clock in the morning. It was summer, it had just dawned. So I looked out of the window and saw a trace like an aeroplane, but the colour was brighter, yellowish-orange and crooked, not like usual, and in a place where usually there are no aeroplanes. I went into another room for binoculars, 15 seconds, came back and there was nothing in the sky. I was looking at the trees on the horizon and I saw something similar behind the trees. Went on the internet and it turns out there's some new atmospheric phenomenon called Steve. Maybe there's a new atmospheric phenomenon in Brazil too.

♪ there's a lot of "tales from the crypt" ♪ :-)

I saw an SU with lights but no sound the other night, hovering and slowly "passing" over the woods...and I was sober, I was driving. Lost

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Last year I saw something strange in the sky. It was four o'clock in the morning. It was summer, just dawn. So I looked out of the window and saw a trace like an aeroplane, but the colour was brighter, yellowish-orange and crooked, not like usual, and in a place where usually there are no aeroplanes. I went into another room for binoculars, 15 seconds, came back and there was nothing in the sky. I was looking at the trees on the horizon and I saw something similar behind the trees. Went on the internet and it turns out there's some new atmospheric phenomenon called Steve. Maybe there's a new atmospheric phenomenon in Brazil.

No, it's not.

in Brazil there's a bunch of people on the video and it's actually a downed UFO

I personally consider it a success because it takes a lot longer to get from idea to implementation than it does to a working product

the man there says that we are lagging far behind, it is not a problem: they will fly a drone into space and sniff out the rest

Maxim Kuznetsov:

♪ there's a lot of "tales from the crypt" ♪ :-)

I saw an SU with lights but no sound the other night, hovering and slowly "passing" over the woods...and I was sober, I was driving. Lost

Well, there have been military planes with vertical take-off and silent engines for a long time.
that can hover without moving. You've probably seen one.
I often see them over the sea at night here, they're distinctive from other types of aircraft.
They have nozzles on the bottom that show flames.
I understand by the flames at the bottom that this is an aeroplane, it moves very slowly, can hover and yes there is no sound at all.

This is a bullshit SU ))
I had an aeroplane flying through a window as a kid :))
I was 4-5 years old when I was visiting my grandmother in another town. When I was a kid I used to go on aeroplanes with my parents.
Anyway, one night, as usual, they sent me to bed in another room and closed the door.
I lay down on a cot against the wall, which was opposite the window on the other side of the room.
I lay down, looking out the window from the far wall at the next house, as the windows in the other house lit up and went out.
That is, I am like a child in my thoughts. It is summer outside, the window is wide open.
Then, after a while, I hear the rumble of a plane and a real passenger plane TU-154 flies out the window.
It's so big that it flies through the window, just like a model. But you can see through the portholes how the light in the cabin is on and the semaphore lights are blinking.
It's like a real one, I'm so surprised. The plane slowly made a circle around the perimeter of the room, and just as it flew back out the window, the hum of the plane subsided.
After it flew out, I immediately threw up (vomited), grandma brought a basin to sit with me and I fell asleep.
The devil knows what it was, hallucinations, or something else disguised as an aeroplane ))
After I vomited quietly fell asleep, and the next day I had no side effects were not, ie I was not ill or something along those lines.
Told no one not started, because I already knew that all the same will not believe.
So that's the story ))

Roman:

Well ....
That's the story ))

the plane definitely can't fit through the vent.

and it would probably be a hassle for a tu-154 to hit such a target.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the plane definitely won't fit through the vent.

and it would probably be a hassle for a Tu-154 to hit such a target.

;)

I'm just describing something unusual I've seen with my own eyes in my life.
It will last a lifetime ))
But the humour is accepted ))

How boring my life is!
Reason: